Black White Stripes Issues after Re-Flashing

Switch it off. Wait a few hours, it might be a kind of temporaly screen burn. If it’s not gone after a few hours we’ll try another firmware.

2 Likes

Thank you mate. You are very helpful and have much patience to bear up with issues.
If issue still persist, i will contact again via this channel again.

Thank you for your time and patience. :innocent:

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Hello,

I switched off my watch for 12-13 hours and still i can see striped line (shared screenshot in previous post).

Then maybe this one, it’s the W- version:
-TICWRIS_MAX_V1.0_20200921W_20200922_011504.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Hello,

Mine watch is working fine with W version you gave me. Thank you so much mate.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’ve sorted it out.:+1:

3 Likes

I have only just read this post…but I would like to say “Well done G1NTON1C”! :+1: :+1: Great to see how you kept on plugging away at this members problem until you helped him get it sorted! I’ve been a Moderator myself, so I know what is involved in it. But I would like to say that You & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @Eric_Crochemore all do a great job here on the forum! :+1: Cheers, Doons

5 Likes

Thank you, @Doonsbury !:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats very kind . Thankyou :+1:

2 Likes

if the network is still down or problem you need to repair the imei using snwriter software , in your main firmware folder there is a folder named “database” with 2 files in it .apdb,mddb write using snwriter and your network will be normal again

His watch has been fixed with the firmware @G1NT0N1C has posted ? Why would he want to do this ? Thanks