Best Android smartwatch.

So I need a new Smart watch and I am looking at the allcall or h2. My question is what are people’s thoughts on the best watch and it doesn’t have to be one of the 2 I’m looking at.
Cheers.

Mar 4, 2018 9:50:35 GMT 1 snake65 said:
So I need a new Smart watch and I am looking at the allcall or h2. My question is what are people's thoughts on the best watch and it doesn't have to be one of the 2 I'm looking at. Cheers.

I have owned or own a I4 Air, Zeblaze Thor, Les1 (replaced Thor), H1, H2 and KW18. For my purposes the I4 Air wins hands down. It does not have the BT call feature, installed, but my Thor and H2 did but I found that feature so unreliable on these watches that I no longer consider it a factor in my evaluaton. I use the KW18 when I need a tethering watch that makes BT calls. The I4 Air has a great simple design, good functional band and has worked flawlessly the 7 months I have owned it. It is not reliable to rate which watch is best or compare models unless you have had experience with them. I can only compare the watches I've owned and not them against others like the KW88 or AllCall that I have not owned. Which is why identifying the "BEST" watch is not always helpful unless you have owned all of them and can give a fair comparison of all of them. Even Mr. Ticks who has evaluated probably all of them in his video's probably can't definitively say which one is the "BEST," as they are not all identical in every aspect. How it looks or different features may be most important when it comes to selecting a watch that all use the same basic operating system. Nobody can decide that but the user.

capt jon
Did you notice a difference regarding the quality of the camera between the I4 Air and the LES1?

Mar 4, 2018 17:50:07 GMT 1 Adios said:capt jon Did you notice a difference regarding the quality of the camera between the I4 Air and the LES1?

I did not but really never compared them against each other. Both worked to my satisfaction for basically a 2mp camera. Close up pictures are relatively clear and the color is decent.  Here is a sample picture taken inside with the I4 Air.

look at the watch at taobao.com

i think the ferace 3 is another dimension if you search for the BEST, but it has no camera…

but nfc, bt 4.1, android 6.0 out of the box etc. 
running on a qualcomm (much better than mtk, especially when it comes to power management)

and battery is 665mAh