Battery warming

Hi. I’ve tested my smartwatch twice to go to run. I used “sport tracker” and all was ok until I arrived at home and left the device over the table. The watch started to sound and said that battery was very hot the two days. And after restart the watch there were two times more that it was very hot again. I have AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017 compilation version. What can I do to solve it?

Regards

Dec 19, 2017 20:28:04 GMT 1 sagope said:
Hi. I've tested my smartwatch twice to go to run. I used "sport tracker" and all was ok until I arrived at home and left the device over the table. The watch started to sound and said that battery was very hot the two days. And after restart the watch there were two times more that it was very hot again. I have AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017 compilation version. What can I do to solve it?

Regards

Could it have been repeatedly trying to hook up to cellular or wifi but couldn’t because of it’s location ?  that can cause one to heat up. 

I had Bluetooth and WIFI disabled, only SIM 2G and GPS enabled. And the problem with the battery is after use for running, when I arrived home. After 2 o 3 restarts and charge a bit the battery the watch runs again without warming.

Dec 19, 2017 20:28:04 GMT 1 sagope said:
Hi. I've tested my smartwatch twice to go to run. I used "sport tracker" and all was ok until I arrived at home and left the device over the table. The watch started to sound and said that battery was very hot the two days. And after restart the watch there were two times more that it was very hot again. I have AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017 compilation version. What can I do to solve it?

Regards

Don’t know if this Can happen on this watch, but be careful that it doesn’t get wet with your sweat when running…

I put a plastic between the watch and my wrist the second day for that. It is very rare because the watch ends the training without heating but after that the battery alerts of its heating. Today when I do something with the watch, the battery is warming again so I’m going to reset the watch to see if I can solve the problem.

Dec 20, 2017 10:42:45 GMT 1 sagope said:
I put a plastic between the watch and my wrist the second day for that. It is very rare because the watch ends the training without heating but after that the battery alerts of its heating. Today when I do something with the watch, the battery is warming again so I'm going to reset the watch to see if I can solve the problem.

You might want to review my other post regarding an "overheating" battery problem. Can't say without looking but with a good possibility that you could have had moisture inside the watch it could be a similar corrosion issue. First thing I would look at.

Battery Issue post