Battery Temperature get high

I just buy iqi i4 air
When i plug charger, its temperature get high and a notification appears.
I tried pc for charge and got this also…
Please help me guys on this

Be very careful! Yesterday the battery on my Les1 blew up. I’m not joking!

I forgot to put on the watch and left it on the dock for more than 24 hours. Did it overload? The housing cracked open on the back side and the screen shattered on the front top part.

After exactly one year of use, the battery started acting weird. Sometimes the watch would work normally, most of the times it switched off at about 60-65% battery load. During charging the watch would get hot. And now the battery just cracked open the entire watch.

I have added pictures here: /thread/2289/battery-les1-cracked-open-watch

Apr 21, 2018 17:46:04 GMT 1 jcsmits said:
Be very careful! Yesterday the battery on my Les1 blew up. I'm not joking!

I forgot to put on the watch and left it on the dock for more than 24 hours. Did it overload? The housing cracked open on the back side and the screen shattered on the front top part.

After exactly one year of use, the battery started acting weird. Sometimes the watch would work normally, most of the times it switched off at about 60-65% battery load. During charging the watch would get hot. And now the battery just cracked open the entire watch.
I will try to add some pictures here, somewhere.

This is what happened to me now. I just turned off. And its charging and cooler now.
I was working with my watch while it was charging, that might be a reason.
First time i got this message i plug it to an adapter with 2A power so i changed it and use 1A power and didnt get that notification unless start working on apps while charging.

Apr 21, 2018 16:53:53 GMT 1 apricitas said:
I just buy iqi i4 air When i plug charger, its temperature get high and a notification appears. I tried pc for charge and got this also.. Please help me guys on this

return it, that should'nt happen.
Apr 21, 2018 18:12:07 GMT 1 apricitas said:
Apr 21, 2018 17:46:04 GMT 1 jcsmits said:
Be very careful! Yesterday the battery on my Les1 blew up. I'm not joking!

I will try to add some pictures here, somewhere.

This is what happened to me now. I just turned off. And its charging and cooler now.
I was working with my watch while it was charging, that might be a reason.
First time i got this message i plug it to an adapter with 2A power so i changed it and use 1A power and didnt get that notification unless start working on apps while charging.

Just to clarify your using a 2A adapter. I have run numerous tests using both a 1A and 2A charging adapters and it does not matter which one you use. The rating of the adapter reflects its “output capability”. It does not mean it puts out 2A all the time. The internal charging circuit in the device determines the charging rate. For example most tablets require a 2A adapter because of their larger batteries and charge at a higher rate to reduce charging time. If you use a 1A adapter, with these tablets you usually will get a message that Charging time is increased unless you use the correct adapter. They come with a 2A adapter for that reason. I use the same 2A adapter to charge my watches and tablets and observe the iniital charge rates with an inline power meter. My I4Air is on the charger now and is charging at .16A (160ma) while on the 2A charger. (This rate would equal about 2.5 hours to fully charge the 400mah battery in my I4 which is considered normal.) If I suddenly got a much higher charging rate above .16A it would lead me to suspect a problem with the charging circuit.  If a 2A charger was charging at 2A (2000ma) it would take only 12 minutes to fully charge your watch and get super hot or possibly easily catch on fire.

Apr 22, 2018 16:21:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 21, 2018 16:53:53 GMT 1 apricitas said:
I just buy iqi i4 air
When i plug charger, its temperature get high and a notification appears.
I tried pc for charge and got this also…
Please help me guys on this

return it, that should’nt happen.

I was using while it was on charge. That’s why it got heat.
U didn’t get that notification again.
How long It take to discharge on a regular use? Its battery will drain to 20% for 12 use as a watch. I didn’t use it for call or wifi. Just surfing over the apps to find out how they works.