Battery Life

Is there a difference in battery life between i4 & i4 pro?  Will not be using the sim slot & limited wifi.  With that being said should I expect 8 hours?

Aug 8, 2017 6:43:54 GMT 1 jadesse said:

you should get more hours than just 8hr. 

I would think so but the battery life doesn’t seem that great with these watches.

Does the pro version with 2G of memory get get better or worse battery life. They are running diffent firmwares.

Aug 8, 2017 23:03:16 GMT 1 jadesse said:
I would think so but the battery life doesn't seem that great with these watches.

Does the pro version with 2G of memory get get better or worse battery life. They are running diffent firmwares.

true, it should be but not sure, try to reset the watch again make sure to remove sim if there is and see if it helps, also you need to let it charge fully and discharge to 0% and see again how battery behave. if you still having problem that means the problem is with the battery itself.

Hello All
Im new here
may i know the fuction of dpi on erics launcher \

rickyrock33 umm then why oh why you ask this in completely irrelevant thread… :wink:

Battery on my I4 Air is odd, for example I went to bed and watch was 53% and woke up in the morning and it was 14%, but it’s been 14% all day (with battery saver off) battery app shows about 3.7v which it’s been for a long time (comparatively). Battery life isn’t as good as Zeblaze Thor which could last for nearly a week with mostly screen off, nothing on except SIM inserted (Pedometer off etc). but this one maybe a day and half? Not sure, it is going into deep sleep though. The extra RAM is having no visible effect on speed that I can see compared to other 1GB watches. I have also run into a battery too hot notification a few times which I haven’t on other watches.