Battery drains when I use a sim card on my Lenfo les 1

After two months to use the watch I decided to put a sim card on it, now the battery drains in ONE HOUR!

Is there a solution? to flash it again? a hard reset with the sim card in?. Please help.

carbeto123

reset the watch and disable sync and updates by any google apps.

But how am I going to install the apps? It will ask for the google services update, without this google apps don’t work.

Oct 5, 2018 1:15:43 GMT 1 carbeto123 said:
But how am I going to install the apps? It will ask for the google services update, without this google apps don't work.

What Sonia means is turn off automatic update of the apps. So the watch will not being constantly checking for updates, which will expedite draining your battery. You just log on to the Play Store and manually update the needed apps. I have the same apps that are on my watch on my phone. When I log on to update my phone, after I get a notice of updates needed, if one of these apps, installed on my watch has an update I log onto Play Store on the watch and update it by selecting the "Update" button. This helps negate the need to be connected with the watch just to receive update notifications. Another option is to download the update apps from your phone to a file on the watch and install them that way.