Battery draining too fast!!!

Has someone meet this issue? Almost 90% draining half day without using it too much.

1 Like
Nov 7, 2018 17:18:56 GMT 1 loghens said:

flash the watch with the latest firmware and make sure to reset before and after flashing and use upgrade in sp f. tool.

Sorry explain sp f. tool. Thanks

Has someone meet this issue? Almost 90% draining half day without using it too much.

How do you define "without using it too much"? Which functions are "ON" during this half day you are referring to?
Nov 8, 2018 13:51:35 GMT 1 giuseppe said:

what is the date of the firmware on your watch?

wow i have to say the last update for the Lem X is just amzing the watch did have great battery life but now…even better.

If you have installed a SIM and are in an area with poor cell coverage, your battery will drain MUCH faster than when you have a strong cell signal.

I think it is because the radio increases TX power to try reaching cell towers, but I’m not sure about that. Anyone know the reason?

Bonjour moi aussi mon lemfo Lem x se décharge vite pas carte sim relier avec téléphone bluetooth ça se vide vite c vous pouvez m’aider svp

Nov 24, 2018 7:46:54 GMT 1 nacer22 said:
Bonjour moi aussi mon lemfo Lem x se décharge vite pas carte sim relier avec téléphone bluetooth ça se vide vite c vous pouvez m'aider svp

plz in English:)

Before saying it drains much, you should say what is ON : Wifi, BT, GPS, wrist gesture ? Luminosity ?

Hello me too my book Lemon is quick to unload SIM card connect with Bluetooth phone It empties fast C you can help me please

Hello me too my lemfo Lem x is quick to unload SIM card connect with Bluetooth phone It empties fast C you can help me please

bluetooth on lumineusete 50%

Nov 24, 2018 9:27:49 GMT 1 nacer22 said:
Hello me too my lemfo Lem x is quick to unload SIM card connect with Bluetooth phone It empties fast C you can help me please

most likely you are using apps that cause this:) i am also using sim 24\7 with gps and do'nt have this issue at all especially for the lem x which has 900mAh  battery.

use google gesture (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch) go into apps and there locate data usage and disable any app that you want to make sure it does’nt drain the battery because of data connection.

also in settings - more - also make adjustments there to make sure no too much apps access. disable google services and google play store.

And one of the big drainer is also Google Store sync… Try 25M of luminosity, but seems like an excessive drain i agree.

If you play with the watch the battery it will drain fast, for example; cleaning files and documents,play store, Bluetooth, WiFi,browsing, change watch faces,and all others things, if you left the watch alone with; Bluetooth, WiFi, WiiWatch,GPS or media music you will be ok.
Just play with the watch and you will find out

J’ai tout fait mais toujours ça décharge vite

Nov 24, 2018 18:51:32 GMT 1 nacer22 said:
J'ai tout fait mais toujours ça décharge vite

reset the watch and update it with the last firmware. do'nt put anything on it if you still having issues with battery that means the battery is a problem and you need to contact who sold you the watch.

Bonjour la montre faible autonomie se décharge vite sans rien faire

La montre se décharge vite la luminosité 25% sans wifi ne tient pas beaucoup merci de vérifier