Battery consumption in airplane mode

Hello

Any suggestions to my problem of battery consumption?

This is not normal.

In mode airplane…
I happen to someone else?

Thanks

Try installing gsam to analyse which apps are draining your phone. You can also install amplify to block some wakelocks.

Oct 24, 2016 16:38:41 GMT 1 madakite said:

true, this is not normal, something is still waking up your watch, try as suggested and see what is waking up your watch.

I installed the app, tonight I disconnect the charger and put it in airplane mode.
And I look when I get statistics.

In my case (average use time 6-8 hours) …analyzed the battery use with gsam and I found that Ios push used 11.5% of the battery and I am not even using an Iphone…so I disabled that and will see if battery life gets any better…btw I am using Finow X3+ with the latest OTA

This yes is good.

madakite how did you manage this kind of consumption

Oct 25, 2016 19:52:30 GMT 1 mkolev said:madakite how did you manage this kind of consumption

This is in modelo a ir planeado. 
Oct 25, 2016 20:52:27 GMT 1 madakite said:

so the watch is ok now?

Oct 25, 2016 22:14:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 25, 2016 20:52:27 GMT 1 madakite said:

so the watch is ok now?

Yes

In my case now the most draining app or service is the Ios push notification…any ide how to disable that? I know how to stop the service but it still continues to drain battery

…Still draining battery…If you disable the notifications,what is this procedure running for?

Oct 27, 2016 4:34:37 GMT 1 smith said:
.....Still draining battery....If you disable the notifications,what is this procedure running for?

Have no idea...still drains battery and I disabled and force stopped the service and it still shows up in the report 

Guys, there are ways to see what is causing the battery draining:

1. Install wakelock detector (need root).
  2. Reset the watch and do not install anything and leave the watch without a sim and no notifications and see how the battery behave and then install the apps first push notifications app and see again how the battery behave…

Possibly root the watch and remove those unused system apps.

yeah,first of all ROOT.Just what I did on my phone,rooted,uninstalled the system apps.

That model has made root?
Following the tutorial from here?

Oct 28, 2016 6:59:49 GMT 1 madakite said:

yes, it has.