Aviation meets clockskins (SKIN EDIT and New Skins)

When life throws a watch face you install it
- Ashik Jonathan
Nobel laureate

So AvGeeks , if there is one, here’s the new MFD(Multifunction Display) themes Clockskin. With linear battery indicators and NAV data elements (doesn’t work). Thanks to @Dr_Andy_Vishnu for the useful thread he posted for linear Battery indicator in WFD. Thanks to @Marco_Ferreira @Eric_Crochemore @G1NT0N1C etc for their inputs. So download and lemme know in the comments if you liked it or puked when you saw it. Aviation

EDIT: There seems to be a design error at 100 percent the indicator seems to be doubled and looked messy. fixed it plus added two more themes

GENERIC

MFD

dowload banner 2

gdrive

Drive

TEAL

MFD%20TEAL

dowload banner 2

gdrive

Drive

NAVY

MFD%20NAVAL

dowload banner 2

gdrive

Drive

7 Likes

thought of creating a MFD like this to increase screen real estate. But later after thorough research in MIT
research labs it was concluded that this a car infotainment system.
Anyways who thinks this sucks?

2 Likes

Interesting face. Thank you! More real estate hum all I can say is see how it looks. I will see how this looks on my LM7 first🤙

EVERYTHING looks cool here! Thank you!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fantastic effort :+1: . Well done .

Looks like you love flying stuff. What’s on your avatar?

That’s a helicopter I built. It’s a Trex 450 with a custom mounted camera on a stabilized gimbal beneath it!

That’s some badass looking copter. Any footage from that cam?

1 Like

Yeah, but not so great. Heli’s have a lot of vibration as compared to a drone, so I gave up on the video aspect.

I have a big respect for any one who’s into DIY projects.

1 Like

just now it strike me this would be cool for square face watches. How many roughly here use square watches?

I’d rather you didn’t use that pic since it has my name on the canopy, unless you erase it out ok?

2 Likes

Confirm that’s a joke soon,before I get banned

@Ashik_Jonathan, when you said

, you meant that your watchface (from the first post in the thread) would be cool as a square watchface, right? It seems like @Louis_Peek thought you were talking about his picture of the helicopter.

4 Likes

Lol no
I’m not going to use your avatar for a square watch face. I’m not saying it won’t look nice. “this” means the skin posted above. You know…cockpit displays are never circular except those old ones with physical gauges. A Mfd screen would be represented as it is exactly in a square face. Thats what I was planning.

Oh ok… sorry :grimacing: I wouldn’t allow you to be banned BTW!!

LMAO! Thank you for clarifying this!

2 Likes

Hey, I love it. Has anyone installed this MFD into a Lem T? And how did you do it?

1 Like

Hi Ashik, I just chucked the “Naval” version my Kospet Hope Lite with standard launcher and everything seems to be reading correctly…and it looks damn awesome into the bargain! Another great effort mate! :+1:Cheers, Doons

1 Like

isn’t the Lem T rectangular? Do you want a rectangular version?
How did I do it - well the elements were designed in Inkscape exported to WFD and made it spin like a maniac.