August firmware and battery life

Hi Guys,

My KW88 is awesome especially with all the great watch faces. But battery life is a problem, I am on the 0730 firmware and if I start using it at 7am in the morning with bluetooth on, medium brightness (wifi 3g off / Airplane mode) the watch dies at 3pm.

I have installed avast battery saver which helps I think, as it kills the health app which keeps on spawning

So just wanted to know is the full version of the new firmware available somewhere I can download to flash? (I cant get the OTA’s to work, or there isn’t anything available for my firmware version) and is the battery life much better with the latest firmware?

Thanks

Andrew 

Hello,
I could download a firmware update last week.
Before, I could use a Watch Face APK, and run it for 1 day and a half, after the update, the battery showed 100% down to 95% in 2 hours, and then became completely drained down to 0%…

I uninstalled the Watch Face APK, restarted, and ran it for almost 2 days…

And this morning, as my charging cable is SH***T, it didn’t charge. I wanted to re-install the APK to see if I could use it.

Frankly speaking, I think I will go back to a street brand like LG G Watch, or similar, in order to get a good product for value. 100€ is not much, but if after 2 months, the cable is dead, and I can’t use it, it is a waist of time.

Alain

Sept 28, 2016 10:26:04 GMT 1 alainm said:
Hello, I could download a firmware update last week. Before, I could use a Watch Face APK, and run it for 1 day and a half, after the update, the battery showed 100% down to 95% in 2 hours, and then became completely drained down to 0%...

I uninstalled the Watch Face APK, restarted, and ran it for almost 2 days…

And this morning, as my charging cable is SH***T, it didn’t charge. I wanted to re-install the APK to see if I could use it.

Frankly speaking, I think I will go back to a street brand like LG G Watch, or similar, in order to get a good product for value. 100€ is not much, but if after 2 months, the cable is dead, and I can’t use it, it is a waist of time.

Alain

Didn’t charge or only not connect to computer?