Audi RS 2.0 WatchFace

is there a new link to this watch face, I saw this face on a youtube video of an Android watch and ive been searching ever since, all the links in this post are now dead :frowning:
Can you help

If someone have the original file, please send me a PM.

Found on youtube

1 Like

Ok, I just had a look. @Onda_y_Particula wasnā€™t online since 5 month. So I will create an alternative Downloadlink and send a mail to the post creator.

1 Like

What kind of watch is this in the picture?

Iā€™ve edited the Post.

Finow I guess, but donā€™t know which modelā€¦

Hello I want to thank you very much for this amazing watch face it looks great on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual.

1 Like

thank you bro for the greatest skin ever

First time I had downloaded and installed in my finow x7 ,it was working fine. Any way the file deleted from my mobile.Now again I tried and downloaded two or three times but now Itā€™s Second wheel rotating anti clockwise with blue color, where as it should be red. I donā€™t think what is the problem.

1 Like

__Me too same issue

but it was ok on first install. Now I had reseted the finow x7 again installed but same problem. I have not remembering from where I downloaded. But I think it was in this website.

Please download it from cool watch face. Search on Google for name (Audi_RS_2.0_red.zip). It is working. Tested by me just now.

there are two versions 2.0 red and just 2.0, this last one hands are blue and ā€œRSā€ [ā€¦Red] just below the date is replaced by Starky ? [on the 2.0 - also the day doesnā€™t show properly ā€¦000 vs SUN [correctly on the red vers]].
Anyways a great face I just wish on both versions the watch battery was a % not a battery indicator, the initial preview version on both shows %. have I mssed something? And wish that there was a better blue version [with DAY and battery % show correcty].
on which watches?, have I tried - Zeblaze Thor 4 pro and Kospet Prime
Not being ungrateful just picky :wink:

I made Myself a mix of both (RS 2.0 and RS 2.1) to fit my taste, itĀ“s working perfect on the standard launcher (zeablaze Thor 4 Duo) here is the result (I donĀ“t know if I can post the file with the modifications, I donĀ“t want to brake any rule on the forum)Audi RS MOD

3 Likes

Looks awesome!!

2 Likes