Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Credit: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PC & More | Ubisoft (GB)
Preview:
A.C.Valhalla

Link: AC Valhalla.zip - Google Drive

13 Likes

Interesting face vladimir! :+1: :+1: Not much happening colour wise, but this hands look just right for the face! :+1: I’d like to order one…on the understanding that I can use it to assassinate @Gazman & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu…a “Double (Be)header” kind of thing (I got a million of em kiddies! :woozy_face:) Cheers, “The first cut is the deepest”! :rofl: :crazy_face: Doons

1 Like

Yes, indeed, thank you.

1 Like

Nice face @vladimir_lutzu . Thanks

1 Like

Au contraire, moi ami @Doonsbury … I believe the colors (colours, if you must) make this even more a “happening”…

Ah my dear friend Hastings…er…doubledad! It is patently obvious that you do not exercise the “Little grey cells” Mon Ami! My comment on the colours (Colors if you must! :crazy_face:) was merely a bagatelle to lead in to the serious business of the double decapitation of Messrs @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @Gazman which would indeed be a “Happening”! Something that would even bring a smile to dear old Agatha Christie’s face! :woozy_face: :rofl:Cheers, “Off with their heads” Doons