(ASK) Small Smartwatch

I want to ask about Smartwatch which has a diameter dial of around 40-42 mm. What brands and features do they have?
If there is a feature as follows: the watch strap can be replaced, when the raise to wake displays full watchface, ROM> 8 Gb, RAM> 1 Gb.
Thank you very much

suryo7

most watches will reply your request but removeable straps you have only few like the lem x.

Sept 15, 2018 10:57:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7

most watches will reply your request but removeable straps you have only few like the lem x.


But I want a small dialer diameter. Lem x is very big for me

Sept 15, 2018 12:53:28 GMT 1 suryo7 said:

Sept 15, 2018 10:57:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7

most watches will reply your request but removeable straps you have only few like the lem x.



But I want a small dialer diameter. Lem x is very big for me

I would suggest you look at the Lem 7. It is later technology with Android 7 and 42mm watchface. Just about all Android watches have “wrist gesture” or “screen on raising” as now called. As Sonia mentioned most do not have removeable straps because the GPS, Wi-Fi and cellular antenna’s are located in the straps. Earlier versions of Android watches that attempted to add replaceable straps and use internal antenna’s worked so poorly that the attempt was basically abandoned. Until the larger watches you see available now that obviously have adequate room to include larger antenna’s that appear to be working good.
Sept 15, 2018 16:23:20 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Sept 15, 2018 12:53:28 GMT 1 suryo7 said:
But I want a small dialer diameter. Lem x is very big for me

I would suggest you look at the Lem 7. It is later technology with Android 7 and 42mm watchface. Just about all Android watches have "wrist gesture" or "screen on raising" as now called. As Sonia mentioned most do not have removeable straps because the GPS, Wi-Fi and cellular antenna's are located in the straps. Earlier versions of Android watches that attempted to add replaceable straps and use internal antenna's worked so poorly that the attempt was basically abandoned. Until the larger watches you see available now that obviously have adequate room to include larger antenna's that appear to be working good.

Oh yes, I was misunderstood.
And thank you for your explanation. lem 7 is 48 mm, not 42 mm. It was big for me. And screen raising that I mean is show full watchface, not just digital hour and minute without a picture behind it like the main watchface.

suryo7 all watches now shows full WFs not as the old versions. you are talking about 1.3" watches that would be hard to find and one that is as good as the 1.4" watches:)

Sept 16, 2018 11:42:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7 all watches now shows full WFs not as the old versions. you are talking about 1.3" watches that would be hard to find and one that is as good as the 1.4" watches:)


Oh I see… What are you suggested for me besides lem x and lem 7? A small dial diameter about not more than 45 mm

Sept 16, 2018 18:15:04 GMT 1 suryo7 said:

Sept 16, 2018 11:42:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7

all watches now shows full WFs not as the old versions. you are talking about 1.3" watches that would be hard to find and one that is as good as the 1.4" watches:)


Oh I see… What are you suggested for me besides lem x and lem 7? A small dial diameter about not more than 45 mm

If you read my original post I said it has a 42mm watchface or size of the view-able screen. (It has a small black bezel around the outside of the watchface.) I just measured my Lem 7 and it is 48mm overall size which does not fit in your “not more than 45mm.” However, the total distance across the bezel is 45mm which makes it look smaller on your wrist than its 48mm. The other 3mm is the added shape of the case. Other than that if those are not suitable I would suggest the I4Air or the Lemfo Les 1 which are 42mm. The Les 1 has BT call installed the I4 Air does not come with BT call. But it is available via firmware (not from IQI) on this forum. But with caution because the original firmware for the I4 Air is not available. If you upgrade the firmware and have a problem you are stuck.

suryo7 what capt jon suggested are great choices but if you look for A7 watch then the i8 is a great choice also.

Sept 17, 2018 2:22:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7 what capt jon suggested are great choices but if you look for A7 watch then the i8 is a great choice also.


Ok thanks for your advice sonia
If anyone others know more what Smartwatch that I need, please tell me. Thank you

suryo7

check out also the kw88 pro the new one and soon the kw99 pro is out also the kw68 and the i7 (the i8 looks better), there is the H2 these are great choices.

Sept 18, 2018 9:23:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7

check out also the kw88 pro the new one and soon the kw99 pro is out also the kw68 and the i7 (the i8 looks better), there is the H2 these are great choices.


Wow great choice Sonia. So nice to know you. Thank you very much ya

Sept 18, 2018 8:11:39 GMT 1 suryo7 said:

Sept 17, 2018 2:22:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:suryo7 what capt jon suggested are great choices but if you look for A7 watch then the i8 is a great choice also.


Ok thanks for your advice sonia
If anyone others know more what Smartwatch that I need, please tell me. Thank you

these people that replyed to you are the experts, they know whats around and whats coming to market months before the rest of us.

d8nny

actually pablo11 is the expert , i mostly rely on my usage:)

Sept 20, 2018 10:06:50 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Sept 18, 2018 8:11:39 GMT 1 suryo7 said:
Ok thanks for your advice sonia If anyone others know more what Smartwatch that I need, please tell me. Thank you

these people that replyed to you are the experts, they know whats around and whats coming to market months before the rest of us.

Yes what a newbie me… Lol… Thanks for a great and quick replies, guys. Respect to you all