Ask questions, get answers

The best way to learn is ( for example ) download a watch face with touch icons . Open up the clock_skin.xml and print it off . Split it up into sections with a ruler and pen . If you look closely at sections some are easy to figure out as to what they do . I used to write down what each section did alongside each section to remember or to copy - paste into new clock skins . Then why not download other faces that interest you and do the same ? For example someone may have created a face with a icon for the camera which opens the camera . Again print of the clock_skin.xml and section of the code .

Lastly just like you did with whatsapp you can insert what you like into your COMPLETED faces that you have made in WFD .

This one is a great example to read through -

Obviously dont use any of the designers images etc ( just read his code ) which he has kindly labelled . Thanks @Odin

Thanks

Andy

1 Like

No dear sir, I unziped the folder in mobile and transfer to watch through send options in winwatch2 apps by selecting all unzipped png files and other. I am not using PC.after getting the file in wiiwatch face flder in watch, again I do move to clockskin folder of the watch.

As per your advice about clockskin transfer. Here I like know is it an Android apps or or an application of windows based PC?

Clockskin transfer is for android

1 Like

Have not read your YouTube tutorials yet.

Dear sir, in YT tutorials only one skin transfer is shown,not multiple skin. How it is possible to make a another clockskin folder with same name?

Tim - That’s a “smokin” answer, many thanks. Next step is tolearn how to write the code from scratch :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Your welcome . To be honest if you look at the files i mentioned you shouldnt have to . All the hard work has already been done . You just need to tweak where required
Thanks

Is it possible for schedule power on /off in Finow x7 ? This may for better battery backups.

I want to put some watch face in zip file, but I did attempts but It is not uploading. Where so many members have posted to this site. Please tell how to post the watch faces. Thanks in advance.

Did I understand you correctly, you want to upload and share a dial? Then do the following:
Open Google Drive on your computer with a browser. Since you have a Gmail address, you can also use Google Drive. Now upload the zipped file. Activate “Share link” and copy the link.
Now you can open a new topic and insert this link.

1 Like

You understand correctly. Thanks for guidance.

1 Like