Array Types for Watchfaces (Calories, Distance, etc.)

@Павел ok! :laughing:

Hello tell me why in the program clockskinmaker battery is normal and the clock goes in the opposite direction?

I can’t. I don’t use CSM

Hopefully I’m in the right area to ask this question as I’m very new to Watch face issues.

Question: What does “rotation value 13” relate to?

As mentioned in the firmware thread for the Kospet Prime apparently updating past v1.6b will cause this value not to work. No idea what it means or does. Can anyone shed light on this as I’d like to update my watch to higher than 1.6b but not if it means losing some function I use.

Rotation value 13 is required for new clockskin engines to display rotations that are smaller than 360 °.
This works for the most common rotations such as second, minute, hour, battery, steps and some more.

2 Likes

Thanks G1NT0N1C, so if I understand correctly my current clockface shown below won’t work (or at least the second hand won’t work) if I update past v1.6b since the rotation value doesn’t work beyond that version?

wf.prime

Yes, if R13 is used in this case.

1 Like

Thanks again - guess my Rolex watchface would be worthless then too - LOL. It seems odd with the number of updates since 1.6b that they haven’t fixed this. As it is several of the watch faces that come with the Kospet Prime use rotating second, minute and hour hands. Or does this only apply to faces made with WFD?

Hi
i have same prob with my Prime, but sorry i don’t understand this “rotation value 13” , how use it???
THx

Search for : clockskin wiki

That looks like compiler code. It looks like gibberish, but the program that’s designed to read it can understand it.

Thanks. Do you know what Array Types is DD/MM ?

You are a beautiful person

Wut? I do have signed shirts if you’d like one!

3 Likes

Can i have one please for my mother

2 Likes

hahaha xD good one buddy

1 Like

I discovered 6 new array types. I have already added 4 of them to the lists above. It is a matter of:

AT69: Bluetooth
AT70: GPS
AT71: Wifi
AT73: quitemode on/off

It works to display on/off. Signal strength is not displayed.

You can see how it works and how it has to be inserted into the XML here:
-Swiss military watch, new arraytypes available!

1 Like

As far as I’ve tested it now, it works on most A7 watches. Unfortunately it doesn’t work on Lemfo LEM8.
It also works on A10 and A11.
However, it doesn’t work on A8 and A9.

1 Like