Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon

clock_skin_model

The Arnold & Son HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon displays the moon phases as they can be seen both from the northern and southern hemispheres. A beauty, I think. Please notice the floating light effect of the Minute hand the hour hand.
Enjoy.

Credits: http://www.arnoldandson.com

Download:arnold & son.zip - Google Drive

Please notice: the following link is a watchmaker file. It will only work with Universal launcher.</>
Download watchmaker file:

Download:arnold-son-hm-double-hemisphere-perpetual-moon.watch - Google Drive

The watchmaker version comes with a much more exact moonphase.

12 Likes

Verrrry nice. thanks! I like in particular the shadows from background, but all in all is great!

Thanks! I’m glad that you like it!

Stunning!!! This one works on default launcher, gonna be on my wrist for a long time. Thanks!!!

@G1NT0N1C cool design. Once I get my new charger and get my Lem5 back up, I am definitely downloading.

Thx. I added a light-effect to the hands. I added “Basic hands”, that should allow to use it on each launcher without making two versions.

@Nicholas_Herczeg I have edit my post. In this way you can provide watch files.

@G1NT0N1C I am still trying to figure out the moon phase complication. It’s getting the proper sizing and placement of the moons to get the right rotation and proper phase for the day. I tried it on the Konstantin watches, but could only manage a wagging tongue.

I just found this perusing the site. I can’t believe I missed it! It’s beautiful! I actually started to attempt this one and failed.
Thank you, Gin!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it. It’s one of my favorites.

As usual beautiful and gorgeous face. Thank you @G1NT0N1C

Thank you for the praise!:blush:

1 Like

Aw some! I think one of my Favorites!

You are welcome, mate.

Nice watch face, the one circulating in xda is that yours?

Yes, it’s made by me. Could you give me a link, I would like to check it?

You outdid yourself, but that’s what we all have come to expect!

ALSO, if I were to travel to have you give me lessons, were in the world would that be?

2 Likes

It’s still one of my favorites. Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes