Apps for H2

I wonder why so little postings on the subject which I think is important to use the watch at it’s best capacity. 
I recently use the app easy lock (by slight studio) to turn on and off the screen since I don’t use the wrist gesture. The app can save a lot of button pressings for I don’t know how durable they are. 
I also installed the zone floating ball to short cut to other widgets and apps. 

Apr 28, 2018 10:05:31 GMT 1 meisume said:
I wonder why so little postings on the subject which I think is important to use the watch at it's best capacity.  I recently use the app easy lock (by slight studio) to turn on and off the screen since I don't use the wrist gesture. The app can save a lot of button pressings for I don't know how durable they are.  I also installed the zone floating ball to short cut to other widgets and apps. 

for apps there is a whole section for it:) same as all the other watches there is'nt spacific apps just for the H2:) thanks for the info, but it is better to post your suggestions on friendly apps for our watches so others will get this good info. i will try the last one.

Thanks for showing direction on the subject. But without the specific apps section in the H2 there left very little to discuss with regards to H2. There can be generalised sections for flashing, Bluetooth problems, and many others round watch generalised subjects. I wonder why the spinoffs for specific watches. Or may be I cannot follow the logics of the forum. Sorry for the rambling.

Apr 28, 2018 14:57:54 GMT 1 meisume said:

i'm not sure i understood but all the watches are almost the same in related to OS and the way they open on the watch (1.4" and 1.3") you can open a thread to ask which apps are used on the H2 but it seems pointless cos it is better to ask on general apps then just in one section that way you get more replies and info. good usage is about the apps that you use and what you use that way it is better to be in one section then in each watch section.

Roger that and will follow.