APPLLP MAX S999 + other HEBS types - UNSUPPORTED - posts left here

It’s entirely up to you.
I was just pointing out Information for you.
I only suggested selling it because you didn’t seem to know what you were buying and custom watch faces are not supported and we don’t support it.

I will move these posts to the correct place soon to avoid confusion.
Enjoy your watch.

1 Like

Please in my Chinese Smartwach 4G, Android 8.1y, model A3, no working Universal Launcher Clock Skin and USB conection no detection for transfer files. Your help please. Thanks

We do not support this model, sorry. I guess there are nor google apps installed, am I right?

Yes, it is, smartwatch android 8.1, no wear, with google apps.

Unfortunately you have one of these @Oscar_Petters

Your only option is to try the universal launcher and if that doesn’t work, there is no other option.
You should try to use Bluetooth transfer if USB doesn’t work.
I’m guessing that file transfer needs to be enabled in settings and maybe a driver would need to installed.
BT file transfer should work ok though.
Good luck :+1:

Can anyone who owns a S999 max and who has had a LEMT in the past, tell us their experience regarding the difference in performance? I have recently purchased a LEM12 PRO, which has the same cpu as the S999, the performances are considerably better than those I had with the LEMT, but I think the lower resolution of the display also coincides: 400x400, S999 and LEMT have a resolution larger, and certainly this affects the speed

I have one and it is the only smart watch I regret buying. It’s shame - the design is beautiful and it gets so many things right. It should have been a huge upgrade over the LEM T. However it is crippled by the firmware. One example is apps can’t be given administration privileges which is a non-starter for me. As for performance it should be better than the T but I would stay away.

thank your for reply, administrative privileges, do you mean the classic permissions for the app or those of root?

It’s a regular non-root permission. Another fatal flaw for me is it doesn’t restart apps after booting.

this is very bad news for me, I use a lot of tasker, this limitation will surely be an obstacle. have you tried with the hidden settings, if this admin menu is found?I remember a similar problem on some Huawei firmware, thanks

Warnings about the S999 already posted - closing this.

1 Like

Can anyone who owns a S999 max and who has had a LEMT in the past, tell us their experience regarding the difference in performance? I have recently purchased a LEM12 PRO, which has the same cpu as the S999, the performances are considerably better than those I had with the LEMT, but I think the lower resolution of the display also coincides: 400x400, S999 and LEMT have a resolution larger, and certainly this affects the speed

I’ve seen a new watch (zgpax q668)on Amazon that seems nice but the styling and specs seem kin to the s999 we don’t speak of … so I’m wondering if anyone can confirm that the software on this one would disappoint the same way the s999 does?

Its A9 and unsupported so i wouldnt expect much . Sorry

3 Likes

Good to know. Thx for the info.

1 Like

Wanted inform everyone that I downloaded easy rotation on lokmat appllp max and it works great :+1::+1:
There is some dissapointment that u cannot update some apps like facebook and google assistant ((((

1 Like

Buy pro in max version there is some restrictions
For example right now I can’t download normal facebook can’t update google asistant
But most of app u can download from play store
So my verdicte is if it’s ok for you that u can use only facebook lite and don’t need google assistant in watch than u can buy max version
One more thing u can’t update watch to android 10(in app llp max) keep that in mind

This topic is closed for a reason.
Any comments about this device and others will be placed here to avoid confusion.
Not being rude, but it has been said so many times and explained here:

I learned from this XDA thread about generic Android builds and that they work on the S999. Since I had a useless S999 laying around I decided to try it and followed this guide. After much tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth I got Android 10 up and running and setup so that my S999 is now up to the standards we expect here (with a few minor quirks).Yee haw!

I also had a Q668 and since it seemed to be the same platform I tried it there, using the same system image, and if anything it works even better than on the S999! I am a happy boy.

To anyone thinking of buying one these watches to do the same, my advice is: DON’T! At least not without knowing what you’re getting into and not without relevant experience.

I still know very little about generic system images so this might be a dumb question, but would it be feasible to create a generic FAW build for watches that are Project Treble compliant? Is so perhaps I can help.

1 Like