Applications to fit screen?

Love my watch but I have a few questions, not sure if anyone can help?!

1 Data, I don’t seem to be able to get data using my SIM, it works fine in my phone, and I’ve tried all the settings, any suggestions?

2 Is there anyway to make applications fit the screen? Some applications, I can’t work out how to click buttons because I can’t see them, nor work out how to move to them.

Go to quicksettings. Tap on this Icon to enable mobile data:

You might use the square mode for some apps: press and hold the powerbutton to enter the power down menu. Then click the upper icon to enter square mode, exit with skip. Same way back.

2 Likes

And dont forget . For sim data to work you need to insert sim and restart watch for data toggle to work :+1:

2 Likes

On my watch I had to update apn settings to get it to work. I have to leave it on 4g preferred. If I try putting it on 3g or 2g it says I have no connection.

Press and hold power button, top center of the screen is a toggle to switch between square and round view.

You can also turn on magnification gesture in accessibly settings. You can then just triple tap on the edge of the screen and it will zoom in and you can see something that is just off the corner you couldn’t get with it zoomed out

1 Like

It may depend which carrier you are using. I have Speed Talk Sim Cards which is T-Mobile and I can connect on 2G, 3G or 4G and they all work ok for phone calls. They are dropping 2G this year and maybe 3G also and you will need LTE to make calls.

where is the accessibility settings lemfo 12 pro

Accessibility settings are available via the settings search app. It is available for download on Apkpure.

https://apkpure.com/settings-search/com.katzoft.settings.search.full

2 Likes

You can also just ask Google to ’ open accessibility’ it will send you there.

Do not say settings afterwards or it’s going it try to download an app that it doesn’t need. Phrase is simply open accessibly.

If accessibility is not available in your language try saying open talk back settings. This is what Google calls it when opening for you

3 Likes

This works as well but I didn’t mention it because there also is an advantage to most people having Settings Search installed on a watch. It puts many other options at your fingertip.