App to add volume controls to clock skins

That’s perfect now! :+1::+1:

App updated, see main post.

1 Like

Brilliant job . Cheers

2 Likes

nice watch face.
Installed everything which watch can control (WatchDroid, Duo, TinyCam pro, FitoTrack and WeoWow weather).
eery sotware is opening correctly. but on watch face the temperature is not updating. its fixed to 23C. however, WeoWow weather is showing correct temperature of my current location after opening.

any guidance how to disable the stock weather app and let the clock face use WeoWow ??

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. The weather on the watch face is not updated automatically. The assigned weather application cannot be changed. A temporary solution may be to install UL, it will update automatically but the data source cannot be changed. Here are the solutions in the forum for automatically updating the original weather application.
Do you know the Automate app? It works perfectly well with this ‘flo’.
https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/39136

Thank you. Trying now.

But problem is my default weather app is not opening. I am planning to install TWRP and root the watch to remove the default weather app and hope wowweather app will be selected as default.

What kind of watch do you have?

Kospet Optimus 2. On stock firmware

Are you an experienced root maker?
Do you know that TWRP is not available for this watch?
Only try if you really know how to do it in Android10.
But good luck with that.
Don’t expect help from the forum.
In PM, I will be interested in the result.

Yes brother, I have been rooting and flashing since 2014 on my mobile phones i owned namely iBall Andi, Gionee s mini, Samsung note 4, one plus 3, ho or 8c etc and tried almost everything available for them.

There is an unofficial release of TWRP for Optimus 2 on XDA and will start only after going through all post and suggestions.

Will inform the results of I root the watch.

2 Likes

The TWRP from XDA (version 3.4.0) works on Optmus 2 (stock vers. 1.8) very well, root with Magisk goes fine (aside flashing patched boot image it needs “fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img”) - but be aware, it changes to “orange state” showing at boot-up.

1 Like