App request - Virtual Pet

Hi, I’m pretty new to smartwatches, I have a Kospet Prime S, and I’m loving installing new custom watch faces. I apologize if it’s hard to understand what I type, I don’t speak English and I’m using Google Translate.

I don’t know if this is possible or if it’s common here, but I really wanted a game that simulated the classic RAKURAKU DINOKUN from the 90s, very similar to the famous Tamagochi. Just like the one in this video here:

Is it possible to develop this app to work on a Kospet Prime S or similar?

If this was available as a android app / game on the playstore it should work on your watch . I wouldnt expect anyone on this forum to make this game for you . Thanks

4 Likes

@Malvadeza :
Have you noticed this one?
-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.dinostalgia

2 Likes

@Malvadeza : Ok, I think you fooled me. You are the developer of this app, am I right?

1 Like

I just tested the app you recommended and it actually works. The problem is that it is so small on the screen that I can cover it with my little finger lol.

No, just a regular guy. And I already installed this app on my spartphone but I never tried to do it on my Kospet, I will try it now.

1 Like

Buy a Prime 2 also . You might stand a chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it would be funny if one of these didn’t cost more than my country’s minimum wage. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Fair enough . Apologies

2 Likes