App for warning by lost my phone

hello, i looking for a app for my Finow X5+ smartwatch for warning when lost my iphone (vibration when disconnectet from iphone). the finow is a companion and i use the watch helper app. can you help me?

thank you very much

Apr 2, 2017 11:10:54 GMT 1 vernichter04 said:
hello, i looking for a app for my Finow X5+ smartwatch for warning when lost my iphone (vibration when disconnectet from iphone). the finow is a companion and i use the watch helper app. can you help me?

thank you very much

there should be a stock app for that but you can also use swapp link:  apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link
or look for one on the google play store.

Apr 2, 2017 11:19:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 2, 2017 11:10:54 GMT 1 vernichter04 said:

thank you very much

there should be a stock app for that but you can also use swapp link: apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link
or look for one on the google play store.

Thank you for your answer, work this app with iphon as compagnion? i cant find a stock app on my watch for this function.

Apr 2, 2017 11:26:25 GMT 1 vernichter04 said:

Apr 2, 2017 11:19:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thank you for your answer, work this app with iphon as compagnion?

sorry, i forgot that you asked for iphone, you can’t install apps out of the apps store, try to see if this app is on the store (doubt it) if not does pushbullet is in your play store?

Apr 2, 2017 11:29:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 2, 2017 11:26:25 GMT 1 vernichter04 said:
Thank you for your answer, work this app with iphon as compagnion?

sorry, i forgot that you asked for iphone, you can’t install apps out of the apps store, try to see if this app is on the store (doubt it) if not does pushbullet is in your play store?

yes, i find pushbullet in ios appstore.

Apr 2, 2017 11:32:48 GMT 1 vernichter04 said:

Apr 2, 2017 11:29:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

yes, i find pushbullet in ios appstore.

it is the same as airdroid and you can also get better notifications than the stock app but you can only use with 3g or wifi no bt:/