APN settings

Hi guys. Can someone tell me how to manage APNs on the blitz? I can see no option to add or remove… 
I was editing the pre-existing one that was wrong, but it got deleted. What to do now?

Sept 15, 2016 3:57:39 GMT 1 ceccis said:
Hi guys. Can someone tell me how to manage APNs on the blitz? I can see no option to add or remove...  I was editing the pre-existing one that was wrong, but it got deleted. What to do now?

KW88 have a same problem. Try with settings search. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=hu

Nope, the shortcut to APN settings from that app crashes.

However I was able to enable the menu button thanks to pie controls, but I see that the real issue is that every APN that i try to add or edit, just disappears.

Ok, the apn disappears just when I change the values of MMC and MNC. It looks like I’m not allowed to change them.

So in the end I managed to set APN by leaving those values in default.

For anyone who needs then, you need to activate the Menu button in some way, and by pushing it you will have options to add and save apns. I was using the app All in one gestures. Cheers

Sept 15, 2016 9:35:09 GMT 1 ceccis said:
Ok, the apn disappears just when I change the values of MMC and MNC. It looks like I'm not allowed to change them.

So in the end I managed to set APN by leaving those values in default.

For anyone who needs then, you need to activate the Menu button in some way, and by pushing it you will have options to add and save apns. I was using the app All in one gestures. Cheers

The all in one gestures working without root???

Sept 15, 2016 10:45:39 GMT 1 janek said:

Not sure man, my blitz is rooted. However root isn't required for most of the actions, like Back or Home, but I'm not sure if Menu is one of those.