Anyone interested in making this beautiful Rolex Explorer?

Anyone interested in making this beautiful Rolex Explorer?

The Rolex Explorer benefited from experience gained in the Himalayas, acquiring its clearly distinctive hour and minute hands, and its landmark, highly legible, black dial with luminescent indices and large Arabic numerals at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock. It is designed for optimal legibility even in the dark – a crucial feature for explorers.

This model is equipped with calibre 3132, a self-winding mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. It features a Parachrom hairspring and Paraflex shock absorbers, offering greater resistance to shocks and to extreme conditions. Like all Rolex Perpetual movements, the 3132 is a certified Swiss chronometer, a designation reserved for high-precision watches that have successfully passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) tests. Its architecture, in common with all Oyster watch movements, makes it singularly reliable.

It’s really a beauty. I hope, sooner or later, somebody from our community will be interested in make it.

I’d really like blue and red Rolex faces to go all g with ones such as this… more colors the better

Yes, this black one or a red or blue one would look fantastic on the no1D5 or Finow X5

I’d be willing to donate a few bucks for a nice red and blue to the right person for their time

Same here, I’d be happy to donate a few bucks as well. My first choice is the black, it will look fantastic with the AMOLED screens. The more I think about it the red and blue will look good also.

@A1_Web @Jamesjones_Jones @Luigi_Pachi Hi guys, It’s not exactly what you seek, but there is this one: http://sendanywhe.re/385708

I try to get your file from Send Anywhere via Mac but I get the message “invalide key”. Can you please check if it works or reload it again?

Sorry but I’m out, I’ll post a new link monday

@A1_Web ​ + jamesjones jones @Luigi_Pachi ​ i found it in it’s original post https://plus.google.com/108572789085188517079/posts/RjCKrbD3P86