Anyone here had troubles with the battery suddenly dropping power after heavy movement of

Anyone here had troubles with the battery suddenly dropping power after heavy movement of the arm? (I noticed after doing some sim-racing with a force feedback wheel that my watch had turned itself completely off, when I then put it on the charger it showed the big empty battery icon). *I know I had around 40% left, was on powersave mode…and am not using any power consuming apps. (I’m using the X5)

The constant arm movement will cause the sensor in the watch to go crazy if you have the flip to wake “conspire” mode activated and will run the battery down very quickly. Even without that activated the sensors will be reading that arm movement. Probably best to power the watch off if you know you’re going to get lots of rapid arm movement.

I was thinking something along that line (I thought perhaps the step-counter would get ‘overloaded’) Would this be a software problem? *I would guess setting a maximum input level in the software would then be able to solve this…