Anyone have a broken KW88 they want to part out?

I’m not sure if this is allowed, but does anyone have a broken KW88 that they want to part out? I just gave my son my KW88 and the back cover is in very bad shape and really needs to be replaced if anyone has one they want to get rid of. I know I can order one through Aliexpress, but I really don’t want to pay quite that much or wait almost a month to get it if I can avoid it. I have repaired the one I have twice already, and it is just getting too far gone to keep fixing it now. It has so many cracks through it that the charger has a hard time staying connected without strapping it over something to hold it tightly in place.

If anyone has a replacement back/battery cover for a KW88 they can spare, please let me know. If this post also isn’t allowed just tell me and I’ll delete it, or you can delete it and yell at me for it. My apologies in advance if so.

Thanks.

Oct 3, 2017 0:18:23 GMT 1 spelectronics said:
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but does anyone have a broken KW88 that they want to part out? I just gave my son my KW88 and the back cover is in very bad shape and really needs to be replaced if anyone has one they want to get rid of. I know I can order one through Aliexpress, but I really don't want to pay quite that much or wait almost a month to get it if I can avoid it. I have repaired the one I have twice already, and it is just getting too far gone to keep fixing it now. It has so many cracks through it that the charger has a hard time staying connected without strapping it over something to hold it tightly in place.

If anyone has a replacement back/battery cover for a KW88 they can spare, please let me know. If this post also isn’t allowed just tell me and I’ll delete it, or you can delete it and yell at me for it. My apologies in advance if so.

Thanks.

true, the only seller on aliexpress is really expensive, try this seller if you wo’nt find someone to spare you one:) and you can ask him for discount and you’ll get it.

www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-high-quality-original-kw18-kw88-kw08-gt68-gt88-dm98-dm368-smart-watch-cheap-price-4pin/32810609488.html?spm=2114.13010708.0.0.FrIhhm

if you have access to a 3d printer you can print it :
www.thingiverse.com/thing:1798335