anyone can help me on how to install custom faces in H1??

can anyone help me PLEASE!!! i have just bought a microwear H1 and i need help how to install custom skins. I have download universal launcher but after i try to open it, it doesn’t say universal but watch clock instead, i have also download watch maker but i cant find a way how to install the watch faces, someone help me please!!!

Hey there
There must be a folder in your watch name clockskin
If you can’t find it, create one and rename it clockskin then copy and past the skins you just downloaded.
Universal launcher skins are *. Watch and usual skins for default launcher is a zip file which you should extract in that folder.
As you see in my watch s3_frontier is a usual skin for default launcher which is working on universal launcher too. And the other file is only for universal launcher.

If you are not using universal launcher, your watch need resboot to load the skins you just added

May 10, 2018 22:49:13 GMT 1 demolutioner7 said:
can anyone help me PLEASE!!! i have just bought a microwear H1 and i need help how to install custom skins. I have download universal launcher but after i try to open it, it doesn't say universal but watch clock instead, i have also download watch maker but i cant find a way how to install the watch faces, someone help me please!!!!!

Watch this about universal launcher

May 11, 2018 6:41:11 GMT 1 apricitas said:
May 10, 2018 22:49:13 GMT 1 demolutioner7 said:
can anyone help me PLEASE!!! i have just bought a microwear H1 and i need help how to install custom skins. I have download universal launcher but after i try to open it, it doesn't say universal but watch clock instead, i have also download watch maker but i cant find a way how to install the watch faces, someone help me please!!!!!

Watch this about universal launcher

that worked thanx alot! but i have a problem  most of the custom skins from what i have seen you can use them only through watch maker, 95% of them are through watch maker and when i go to watch maker and i try to use them it doesnt work,but like you said if i put the files in to the folder that it works,so my question is… can i some how get these files from the skins which are able to use through watch maker??

Do you want to make changes to the face? Or what are you planing to do with watchmaker?

May 13, 2018 21:23:41 GMT 1 hans65 said:
Do you want to make changes to the face? Or what are you planing to do with watchmaker?

i wanted to change skin faces,but i cant through watch maker,i can only change skin faces if i put the files to the folder in my watch,so i wanted to know if i can take the files from the skin faces from the watch maker

Are you using the Universal Launcher on a H1?

If so there is no need to use watchmaker for anything.

The launcher can use .watch files or Clockskin files.

What exactly are you trying to do?

i want to get the skin files from web page: WatchMaker for Android Wear, Samsung Gear & iPhone but most of these custom skins direct me to watchmaker page,so i want to know if there is any way to get these skin files??

Yes but you have to install watchmaker on your device. I’ve an Android tablet where watchmaker is installed. So if I’m looking for a watch face I go there and download it to my tablet and transfer this to my smartwatch.
There a lot of faces where it needs watchmaker plus to get it.

ok but how do you download these files?? i have install watch maker to my galaxy s7 phone,i go to a skin that i like i click on it then it show’s me the skin and down right after the skin its a big green icon with a watch i click on it but nothing, it takes me to Samsung page after that down it says set wallpaper then real time car dashboard and then get free watches and report watch, but NO download button anywhere,so how??

Ok I see now your problem. The green icon is to transfer watchfaces but I think, this is not possible to a H1 Smartwatch. In the settings you have to select the watch you are having and I don’t know what model do you have to select to transfer files. But there is a workaround you could use “Customize Copy” and save it on your samsung.

I’m using the premium edition of watchmaker, so I have a lot of watchfaces to play with

May 15, 2018 18:58:24 GMT 1 hans65 said:
Ok I see now your problem. The green icon is to transfer watchfaces but I think, this is not possible to a H1 Smartwatch. In the settings you have to select the watch you are having and I don’t know what model do you have to select to transfer files. But there is a workaround you could use “Customize Copy” and save it on your samsung.

I’m using the premium edition of watchmaker, so I have a lot of watchfaces to play with

I have bought premium too,but I.can’t find the customize copy anywhere,can you tell me.where to find it? Or is it impossible for a video to show me how i can get the files from all these skins? The watch maker doesn’t support H1 and when it says to.choose another one which is close to.mine i don’t know which to choose,but I.don’t think that it will work either even if i choose one

Not all of the creators give there watch faces free to customize.

It is actually very easy (Example based on the free watchfaces)

• open watchmaker
  • select the face
  • normally below set wallpaper, there is “Customize Copy”
  • after the change when you go back, there is an other menu point “Export/Share”
  • save the changed face on your “BeautifulWatches”

That’s it