Any the rest of you lot just use pushbullet to send the watchfaces onto

Any the rest of you lot just use pushbullet to send the watchfaces onto the watch from your phone or computer instead of opening browser and going to 192.168.whatever ? I find it handier and the watches are always there in my pushbullet account in case I wipe the phone or watch.

I just zip the file (or it’s already zipped) and send it to my watch via bluetooth. I use RAR zip tool installed on watch to unzip it and set the destination to clockskin folder. Quick and easy. :slight_smile:

Yeah same thing I’m only new to watch but I found Pushbullet great. I love the watch.

I bought a cheap one s few months ago, was only about 15 quid, I can do Bluetooth calls from it, I have the Thor 4 now and although I cannot do bt calls with it I love it anyways.

I really don’t understand why anyone would use anything for transferring faces apart from this amazing app. Specifically designed for our watches by @Marco_Ferreira . It is excellent.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.marcoferreira.clockskintransfer

Oh sorry I didn’t mean offence . Yes with Pushbullet it goes through a bit quicker is all , and set the phone to open the app is all. Sorry I didn’t mean any offence at all pal

@Seany no offence taken - all good. Just pointing it out :slight_smile: