Any news on the new X5 plus model?

Any news on the new X5 plus model anyone?

Maybe in the November.

Take a look at the D5+
www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_446744.html

it will come out this week.

Hi,im new on the forum, so maybe my question has alredy been answerd, but If soo, I couldnt find it anywhere. I’m about to buy the finow X5 Plus . But from what I have seen in many reviews, this kind of devices are more a Standalone smartwatch than a wearable connected to the phone, since they have their own simcard. Is there any good app to install in phone and watch so theatering can improve?. I would appreciate your help in this matter
Thanks and regards

Nov 10, 2016 12:38:13 GMT 1 fevama said:
Hi,im new on the forum, so maybe my question has alredy been answerd, but If soo, I couldnt find it anywhere. I’m about to buy the finow X5 Plus . But from what I have seen in many reviews, this kind of devices are more a Standalone smartwatch than a wearable connected to the phone, since they have their own simcard. Is there any good app to install in phone and watch so theatering can improve?. I would appreciate your help in this matter Thanks and regards

yes, you can use the installed app Watch Helper (maybe it has something else not sure), or you can use M2D or Pushbullet or Swapp Link or PPLCONNECT but i use M2D because i can reply to some apps and it works with wifi, 3g (not sure), and bt, for now no app provide answering calls from the watch but for that you can use calls\sms forwarding as i do.

many thanks  

Its available:
www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-MTK6580-Finow-X5-plus-smart-watch-A-1-39-AMOLED-400-400-Display-3G-SIM/2189028_32763644434.html?src=ibdm_d03p0558e02r02