I had already bought some non android smartwatches of Zeblaze and must say that this one have very satisfied me.
Vibe 4 Hybrid
Vive 3 HR
I’ve already had a Sony Smartwatch 2, this one was nice, but I think has also no Google Android system, and is now outdated.
So I wanted a new Smartwatch in the style of the Vibes, must say that theses Smartwatches using the apps “Sports+” and the Vibe 3 HR “WearHealth”, bluetooth connection is great, the 2 and 4 using normal cells, the 3 charges with magnetic strap the build in accu cell.
So, I was so satisfied that I wanted another Zeblaze, I found a Thor Pro at AliExpress for a bunch of its original price, so took this one.
- Blueooth Connection is unstable
- The Wake up of screen is so lame
- Accu consumption is unconstant
- Phone rings, and when you will use the phone, it sounds out of the watch uncontrollable
- WiiWatch works bad, Watch Droid better, but it’s not the implemented app…
Now my questions:
- Does anyone now have found a very good work around?
- Does the other ones Thor 4 and Thor 5 work also so bad as the Pro?
Does a new or older firmware solve the problems???