Another text-watchface, I'm sorry for surfing this wave a little bit longer

@G1NT0N1C @G1NT0N1C thanks a lot, now works fine…

@Sus_Web You are welcome.

Wow amazing

@Galer_vodgals thx! :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C you’re welcome :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C Hi this one is really nice but can you make it work properly for 320x320 resoluton? Using zeblaze thor 4 pro with stock launcher. Thanks in advance bro.

@Vicky_Icecreamwala Sorry, but this would need a complete new face. That’s too much work for only a few devices, but I will do an Universal launcher version of it. You might think about UL then.

@G1NT0N1C dude i am new to this. Can you please explain about universal launcher?

@Vicky_Icecreamwala You can download it at the Playstore. It replaces the original launcher of nearly every android watch. It brings a lot of extra features to your watch, for example “.watch file” support, GIF support, icon Pack Support for the Appdrawer and a bunch more.
If you want to try look the Video about install and deinstall from our YouTube channel. It’s for an older version, but the procedure is the same.

@G1NT0N1C can you provide me a link to download from play store?

@G1NT0N1C hi bro please provide this watchface for UL.

@Vicky_Icecreamwala I will upload it in a few hours.

@G1NT0N1C thanks a lot bro

@Vicky_Icecreamwala done.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+G1NT0N1C/posts/UVdhsenXq7i

@G1NT0N1C will give it a try and let you know. Thanks a lot bro. U r awsome.

@G1NT0N1C works like a charm now. You are awsome bro. Thanks a ton.
missing/deleted image from Google+

1 Like

@Vicky_Icecreamwala you are welcome.

How is time to be interpreted ?
UL status screen for reference.

• oh, I read top post again, so it only works in 12 hour mode, which doesn’t really work for me…

Here is the UL version of this face:-My cursing watchface. One of my early faces that needed stocklauncher and 400 x

2 Likes