Another simple Magneto Watch

Here is another Magneto Watch that I really like. I love the minimalistic design and the extraordinary way of displaying the time. I have added a “.watch” version for the correct light reflection on the spheres. Have fun.

credits: -https://magneto-watch.com/

download: -magneto2.zip - Google Drive

download “.watch” file, UL needed: -magneto2.watch - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

mag2promo

10 Likes

Cool work G :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Doctor. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Beautiful watch faces of a fascinating and elegant watch design. At first I thought the real watch was simply two balls attached to two rotating disks. Then when I clicked on the credits link and thought about the name, I realized the watch design is much more interesting than that, with the balls magnetically free-floating in the air. So cool! Great job @G1NT0N1C ! :+1:

3 Likes

So interesting onourwatches that the watch does not have a glass! But apparently the balls can’t fall out because the “Channels” they are in are slightly curved at the top to prevent that. But I have contacted these people and asked if they ship to Oz and if they do, well I am gonna get me one for my collection…but certainly, you summed it up very nicely " Beautiful watch faces of a fascinating and elegant watch design" and many thanks to @G1NT0N1C for making one and sharing this unique concept with us! Cheers, Doons

3 Likes