(NFC)
Dose it work on Verizon network

Can you use third party watch face apps like Facer

How long can you go on a charge

Nov 21, 2018 16:26:22 GMT 1 paulg said:
I’m very interested in the lemfo lemx but

Dose it support Android Pay
(NFC) -no
Dose it work on Verizon network - check the bands of the watch to see if they are supported by this cellular provider.

Can you use third party watch face apps like Facer - might with Eric’s launcher (ricktop)

How long can you go on a charge - can last a full day (almost 24hrs) with 3g on, gps on and about 2hrs of wifi and bt.

Bummer it will not do Android Pay. I wonder if that could be a software updat or a hardware pice needed inside the watch. So if you do not use 3g or gps you can get 24 hours? Thats not bad

Nov 21, 2018 19:59:13 GMT 1 paulg said:
Bummer it will not do Android Pay. I wonder if that could be a software updat or a hardware pice needed inside the watch. So if you do not use 3g or gps you can get 24 hours? Thats not bad

if you only usg connections when you need you can get more than 2 days of usage and even more if you only use it as a watch.

Won’t work on Verizon.

rickinsd

did you check the bands if they are supported by them?

Not the bands Verizon is CDMA based. They do use sim cards in their phones for LTE but I don’t think you can bring your own GSM device.

Nov 24, 2018 6:43:32 GMT 1 rickinsd said:

i think capt jon or leafar will be more helpful than i am as i amnot sure how things work in the U.S.

does the sim work in other devices?  it should have support. leafar has this watch and i do’nt think he has any data issues.

Nov 24, 2018 6:43:32 GMT 1 rickinsd said:
Not the bands Verizon is CDMA based. They do use sim cards in their phones for LTE but I don't think you can bring your own GSM device.

I have an AT&T phone but did not get a sim card from them because they want to charge you for adding the device to your account. So I use Sim cards from Speedtalk which is on the T-Mobile network. T-Mobile supports 2G, 3G and 4G. 2G until 2020. I get the Speedtalk cards the first month prepaid from Amazon for $5 a month. That is their minimum plan. I find these $5 cards are sufficient for my watches which get limited phone and data use. Another option is Xfinity Mobile if you are an internet customer with them. There plans, except the unlimited plan allow you to add up to 5 devices to one account that all use the same data. 3G is the max above that you have to use Unlimited which only allows one device per account. I use less than 3G a month so that would  work for me. Just waiting for them to allow you to bring your Android phone to use with their service. They say around the end of this year.

I use a Speedtalk sim in my watches including the LemX, they all work fine on the T-mobile network. I mainly use the watches for backup for when I’m out bike riding in case of an accident. I use Mint.com in my main phone it is $15 a month with 2 gigs of data and unlimited talk etc. they also use T-mobile towers. I live in Southern California.

Nov 24, 2018 18:57:50 GMT 1 rickinsd said:
I use a Speedtalk sim in my watches including the LemX, they all work fine on the T-mobile network. I mainly use the watches for backup for when I'm out bike riding in case of an accident. I use Mint.com in my main phone it is $15 a month with 2 gigs of data and unlimited talk etc. they also use T-mobile towers. I live in Southern California.

that is expensive just for 2gb data. 

Really? How much does the rest of the world pay a month for phone service with talk text and data? Speedtalk is charging me $5 a month for the watch sim so for $20 total a month I get 2 phone numbers and 2.25 gigs of data. I had no idea they were all taking advantage of me.

Nov 25, 2018 20:06:54 GMT 1 rickinsd said:
Really? How much does the rest of the world pay a month for phone service with talk text and data? Speedtalk is charging me $5 a month for the watch sim so for $20 total a month I get 2 phone numbers and 2.25 gigs of data. I had no idea they were all taking advantage of me.

in my country i pay 15USD for 100gb of data and unlimited sms and calls but there were times that we paid way way too much more than 50USD for less than a half of what we get today.

I was paying T-mobile $45 a month for the same plan I have now a little over a year ago. Things have improved over the years both in data speed and price. I’m happy with my plan now as I don’t use very much data and its way cheaper than AT&T T-mobile Verizon etc. Probably not going to change countries just to save a few dollars.

I’m paying $11.6 a month for half a gigabyte data with unlimited texts and calls. If I was to get 15 GB a month from the second biggest operator in my country it would cost $58.4 a month.

Dec 4, 2018 16:04:21 GMT 1 noidremained said:
I'm paying $11.6 a month for half a gigabyte data with unlimited texts and calls. If I was to get 15 GB a month from the second biggest operator in my country it would cost $58.4 a month.

sadly more important things like a house or a car are so expensive that even bringing two salaries are'nt enough:/ which in the U.S and even countries in Europe is way cheaper, i need data on my watch cos i use all my activities apps with gps and to sync the info to my phone.

Does anyone use the lemfo lemx watch on att with 4g working