ANDROID dial ( APP syst )

It seems to be a display quirk with the charging icon vs charging level. Digital or analog gauges show correctly, but charging icon generically shows 100% in WFD preview, regardless of preset level. Works fine on watches, tho. It’s not a major issue, it’s just confusing if you don’t know about it. Also, guages show battery level whenever face is active(screen on). Charging icon only appears and shows battery level when charging.

1 Like

the update and OK

1 Like

@floon nice face!. Tried with my zpt4d watch. Works great but are the icons interactive?. They do nothing after I press them!. M I doing something wrong here?.

Thank you for your comment . watch private message :wink:

Very nice readable & practical; finally a face with an SMS complication. Thanks much.

However, as with Vishwas, none of the complications work interactively on my RollMe S08 watch. I rebooted just in case, but no luck. The ‘seconds’ animation works fine.

the interactive options are really good I find it very practical I add them to all my dials ,
thank you for your message . watch private message
everything works on your watch?

2 Likes

My Dear,
Please say or explain me how to install this watch face in my Kospet Vision
thanking you
B. Kumaran

If you open our youtube page we have videos on how to do this . Look top left ( homepage )

hello @B.Kumaran ,

you need to go to the (clockskin) folder that is on your watch.
you unzip my dial with winrar or winzip and copy my dial to the (clockskin) folder and you restart your watch :wink: