Android app for bluetooth pairing

Just bought my AW1.

The wiiwatch app must have an error. Can´t install it on my Android 4.4.2 smartphone.

Can I download a version that works somewere? Does it work with other apps? Which one is better?

Jan 15, 2018 16:36:01 GMT 1 madpt said:
Just bought my AW1.

The wiiwatch app must have an error. Can´t install it on my Android 4.4.2 smartphone.

Can I download a version that works somewere? Does it work with other apps? Which one is better?

i do'nt think it support 4.4 you can try watch droid or m2d or even swapp link.

Whatch droid works!
Still I’m having some issues on pairing. Doen´t seem to be as easy as told.
Watch says disconnected but I can make and receive calls. Not so good with notifications.
Also, when receiving a call, if I answer with the phone, sound goes to watch. Then I have to change it in the phone during call.
Is there a way to, as in samsung watch, if answer in phone, call doesn´t go to watch?

Jan 16, 2018 11:56:05 GMT 1 madpt said:
Whatch droid works! Still I'm having some issues on pairing. Doen´t seem to be as easy as told. Watch says disconnected but I can make and receive calls. Not so good with notifications. Also, when receiving a call, if I answer with the phone, sound goes to watch. Then I have to change it in the phone during call. Is there a way to, as in samsung watch, if answer in phone, call doesn´t go to watch?

bt calls app will not work if other things connected to the phone - devices or apps that require bt.

Soniasophie9697,

I can make bt calls without any app installed.

Can do bt call with app installed too.

How can I answer a call in the phone without having to make changes in phone micro everytime?

Jan 17, 2018 11:15:08 GMT 1 madpt said:
Soniasophie9697,

How can I answer a call in the phone without having to make changes in phone micro everytime?

how can you make a bt call without the bt app calls? 

Just need to pair the watch with smartphone.

Jan 22, 2018 12:54:05 GMT 1 madpt said:
Just need to pair the watch with smartphone.

are you sure it is the W1 watch? can you show in a video how you do it?

Don’t worry about it. Pointless.

Why pointless?

Jan 17, 2018 15:06:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 17, 2018 11:15:08 GMT 1 madpt said:
Soniasophie9697,

how can you make a bt call without the bt app calls? 

How can I show you that?
Do you doubt?

No answer to my question so far.

Again,

If someone calls me, I get the notification on the watch and on the phone. If I aswer in phone, voice goes to watch.
Is there a way to modify this so I can answer normally on the phone?

By the way, notifications are working fine.

Thanks

Yes, the way it always goes to the watch on a phone call - whether you made the call, or you answer one - is dumb. It should do the call on the device you USED to call/answer, seeing YOU know and have ‘triggered’ the action on that device thus they could act on that.
There is no way to change this ‘problem’… it would need a firmware change I am pretty sure. (on watch? phone? both?)
This is the AllCall W1… but maybe some other brands do it properly?

Mar 16, 2018 2:09:46 GMT 1 petervpb said:
Yes, the way it always goes to the watch on a phone call - whether you made the call, or you answer one - is dumb. It should do the call on the device you USED to call/answer, seeing YOU know and have 'triggered' the action on that device thus they could act on that. There is no way to change this 'problem'.... it would need a firmware change I am pretty sure. (on watch? phone? both?) This is the AllCall W1.... but maybe some other brands do it properly?

same, i will try to see if the phone is connected to bt headset if this accur too.

Thanks petervpb and soniasophie9697!