Android 9 watch questions

@Claudio_Alejandro
Yes I totally understand.
I have raised this with them for future models.
It should be a matter of importance to let customers know that they should not use a charger over the recommended rating.
They should also advise people that the watch should be off when charging.

If it is charged while it is powered on and the screen is used at all or the network is used - it can over heat the device and also reduce the overall life of the battery.

3 Likes

With lokmat 7 A9 i get over 2 days of battery usage and it is a beautiful watch, i didnt like much the A10 watches except for the lokmat 9 beacause im not a fan of cameras on watches, sadly the lokmat 9 has crapy old hardware which battery life is about a day, so for now my main watch is,the lokmat 7.

3 Likes

@sonia_sophie_ataunna Your beautiful addition to the watch band certainly makes it looks so much better than just the plain band! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Wow Sonia, you really got style baby, jaja. You added brightness to your watch, nice idea :crown::sparkling_heart:

I almost don’t use the LEMP cameras, but don’t do neither with my smartphone. Anyway, I think LEMP or Prime S camera’s disposition is the best for those watches with two cameras.

And the time battery is very good in your case too, in my case I get 24 hours max before connecting the charger, with notifications on, 4g on, Android mode on, and continuous heart rate and oxygen levels.

1 Like

I assume your last advice applies on those cases of intensive use of apps or heavy apps. Normally is less frequently to use the watch while it’s charging, since the power cord uses to disconnect easily from the back of the watch.

Anyway, when I suffered this problem with my first LEMP and try to charge the battery, the overall heat raises too much at a point that the entire watch burn like hell, on that point the battery can take up to 10 hours or more to charge completely due to overheat that she reached. But the smartwatch demostrated to be too much resistant to this conditions, never meltdown or suffered any physical damage after all (I took this problem like an experiment by the way)

On normal conditions that couldn’t never happened, even when I practice sports and the watch is continuously working.

1 Like

Hi I looking for information how can I install faces to my full android watch with android 9
i try send to my watch new faces but its not show on my watch
any sugestions?

Some of the Android 9 watches have a very limited operating system and do not allow custom faces. What’s the name of your watch?

2 Likes

@Claudio_Alejandro What are you using to charge the watch?
I mean - if it is a phone charger, what is the rated output in A/Mah?
Is it powered on while you are charging?

2 Likes

It’s not an standard smartwatch charger, I’ve buyed following the manufacturer’s specs (LEMFO on this case). Actually, there’s no phone on market that have a 5v/1000 mAh charger, so I searched what Lemfo should have included on the box from the beginning in order not to damage my watch later…

Buyed on Mercado Libre site, from Argentina.

The question is which faces are you trying to pur on the watch, what the brand of your watch? If you want to uee Wear faceses than install universal Launcher. Youll find the info on this forum.

That should be ok if the watch is powered off.

1 Like

my watch its from china is copy of Lokmat appllp 6

What’s the name if your watch?

English please @G1NT0N1C ? :smile:

2 Likes

Uniwersal launcher? instal to my watch?

1 Like

Yes, look at the thread about Universal Launcher
@Eric_Crochemore

I thought the APPLLP 6 was MTK and Android 10… :thinking:

Its some information about it.

It is the same as lokmat 7 just different look.
Shame they didnt put more effort to it to be an outdoor feild watch.
***again same watch different specs, not every FAW need to be with sim and 2 cameras that could had a ip68.

Thanks for reply for everyone.
I Try Find nice launcher and use it.
I dont think so is any other option or install faces.