Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Then I’d better not update. I only have the problem of the portable charger which stops transferring the charge to the watch after a while and I notice a slight flickering of the screen on certain occasions. If I update I’m not sure I’ll solve these problems, maybe it’s better to stay with 1.4.

Just checked every issue that I found regarding 1.6 (updated via OTA).

Pixart running 216/205.

So overall, no issues regarding flipped camera, everything is proper. Sleep tracking is now better, interestingly Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen readings are now much more stable.

Battery life is perfect, 2 days of use with no issues (WiFi ON).

3 Likes

Good to hear :+1:

1 Like

I have to come back to this:
So I did open up the watch (which was fairly simple) and disconnected the brownish battery cable and held the power button for five seconds, without the watch displaying anything.

Put it back together and connected it to the magnetic charger and got the Lokmat splash screen and now a green battery symbol.

However, the watch is still not boting up - anything else I should try?

Please use the cable, not the dock.
Make sure that battery is getting fully charged.

Glad you managed to reconnect the battery and re-assemble :+1:

If the problem persist after full change with the cable and battery is holding the full charge, it indicates that the power control circuit is damaged.

Please let us know after full charge with cable.

1 Like

Very quick reply, thanks.

I charged the watch fully with the cable (fully green battery symbol displayed).
But still no boot after long pressing the power button or both buttons together.

Do you hear the button clicking when you press it? Could be a button issue. Try powering on while connected to charger (only with power button, don’t use both).

1 Like

You only need to press the power button, not both.
It will not boot if you press both at the same time.

@xwtk yes, that’s worth checking for sure.
But pressing both buttons will definitely prevent boot.

Only time both are pressed is when the watch is frozen.
Even then, it’s better to press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, not both buttons.

2 Likes

Hello, Google Drive link is not available for Unisoc_FlashTool_and_Drivers.zip
for violating Google policies. Can someone link again? Thank you

I’m hoping someone may be able to help with my new LEM16 received a few days ago, which does not appear to be granting permissions correctly.

The LEM16 is now running the latest firmware LEM16_EN_V1.6_20230915_20230915_1446 and it was factory reset after the OTA firmware upgrade which was available on first use.

The only problem I’m having is with the Garmin Connect app - no problems with a few other apps I’ve installed.

I previously used the Garmin Connect app on my old Kingwear KW88 Pro Android 7 watch. With my Garmin watch on my left wrist and the KW88 on my right wrist, whilst out running the KW88 would give audio prompts through it’s speaker, for example: heart rate 140, average pace 8 minutes per mile.

The problem with the LEM16, is that the audio prompts do not come out of it’s speaker and it seems to me that the media permission is the problem.

I grant the media permission for the Garmin Connect app in the LEM16’s settings, but within the Garmin Connect app’s settings, it still says the media permission is not granted.

I’ve tried resetting the LEM16 to factory conditions again and only installed the Garmin Connect app, but the problem remains.

Thanks

(I tried to add a couple of photos, but apparently I cannot embed them into a post)

I have seen something similar with " MRA " . All permissions allowed for use of heart rate monitor yet within the app its states " not allowed ". To be honest i think its a issue with the app vs the firmware its running on.

Just search unisoc flash tool on the Web and download it.
It was seen as a violation by Google, as you said, so we can’t host it.

1 Like

@pablo11, @xwtk

I’ve made sure the power button has contact and pressed it for 30 seconds, but still no boot.

Anything else I should try?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’m not sure what ‘MRA’ is. I also assumed that it was probably a firmware issue, as Garmin Connect has run perfectly on the old KW88 and several phones I’ve had over the years. I also tried older versions of Garmin Connect on the LEM16, but still no luck. Are the manufacturers likely to resolve this issue for Garmin Connect and MRA?

Sorry " my running app ". The developer has stopped all work on this app

As for Garmin ?

1 Like

I don’t think so, too…

1 Like

Not that I know of.
You need to return it to the place where you purchased it.

1 Like

Not that I know of.

That’s too bad.

I also tried connecting the watch to my PC via USB but the device is not recognized.

Is there any other way to get data off the watch?
There’re some workouts on there I’d like to save.

If you can’t power it on, I doubt it.
Sorry

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if this bug with third party video call apps is still a problem or not?
Thanks