Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

@SmartwatchJos don’t keep posting information until it is verified properly.
It is not yet confirmed and this is about the LEM16.
When the Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro version is released - we will open a thread for it.
This has probably come from a Chinese website that has released information before it is confirmed.

2 Likes

My discussion with Lokmat today

So please let us run the information correctly as it arrives.

I hope you understand that we have a direct relationship with these brands.
Not only the solution provider.

2 Likes

Sorry for that. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Ok, thank you.
In future please send me a PM to make sure that you have the correct information :ok_hand:
Otherwise, people get the wrong idea and confusion starts :+1:

1 Like

Do we know if the charging cable is pin compatible with the Prime 2 ?

We don’t know. But I don’t think so. So far there is only one watch that has the same polarity as the Prime 2: the Genesis.

4 Likes

That’s a definite no @Dotsfar
Thanks @G1NT0N1C because it’s really important that no tries to use the Prime 2 or Genesis cable for any other watch!!!

Those two models were made by a factory called Xinyi and only they have that cable polarity.

If you connect a Prime 2 cable to this watch it will be dead almost immediately.
Fair warning!!

3 Likes

They are also promoting an APPLLP 4 Pro through their AliExpress store with similar (identical?) specs so who knows what is happenning?

Good to know cause I was probably gonna try it lol with my Genesis cable. I have ordered a Lem16 using the above discount link along with charging dock…no idea if I will get any bonus BT but I used the LEM16PETER10 code and it gave me a small discount.
I just pray this one lasts as long as the Genesis did which was well over 2 years (my Kospet Prime barely lasted 8 months of use and don’t get me started on Zeblaze!)
Anyway, if there is ever another watch from this factory called XINYI I would love to know about it, especially if they stick to the same charging format!

Just saw that one too in their Official Store, but it seems the same hardware as LEM16

Yeah my mistake - I will edit the number in my previous post.
It is APPLLP 4 pro and yes they are identical hardware.
Lokmat are using the same looking bezel as the APPLLP 4 (which is the same as the LEM15) because they have rights to it.

But they are not ready to ship yet as you can see from my post about it above.

It is very normal for more than one brand to sell the same product under different names.
In this case, LEMFO just happens to be first off the line.

3 Likes

Xinyi make Zeblaze products generally.
The Prime 2 and the Genesis were one off products for them.
Personally I think the choice of using a cable with opposite polarity from all other devices is dangerous.
It has been the cause of a few people’s dead watches.

5 Likes

My watch reach “the country of destination”, but still some 20 days to go before delivery date. I have previously seen that to mean that it arrived somewhere inside EU, very far from my country. Probably I can see at next update where it is moving. But I am excited to get it in my hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl: I know where your coming from there @Dotsfar ! I purchased my “magneto” watch on 14th this month…it arrived at DHL Frankfurt distribution center on the 15th…and it sat there for 8 days (I guess they must have liked the look of it! :woozy_face:) But it finally arrived in Australia on 25th and should be delivered to me tomorrow (27th) and mate…I feel like rushing down to the Brisbane postal center and saying “Look, you buggers are too slow…let me look for it”! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:
And when it does arrive…and a big thank you to @G1NT0N1C for getting me on to it! :+1:…I am gonna treat you all to a look at it on the rippling, muscled arm on the ole Doons :woozy_face: ! Cheers, “Ah impatience, it is a world wide problem”! :crazy_face:, Doons

3 Likes

Wow! @Miguel_Rodriguez1 90 days! Now that is what I call 'Postage Blues"! :crazy_face: I mean, I could wait that long ( :woozy_face:) But poor ole @Dotsfar would NEVER make it! He’d go batty for sure! :woozy_face: Hmmmm So $1 is 320 Pesos. Well that would mean my Magneto $170 (Australian $) watch would cost 15,361.23 Argentine pesos…hmmm man the value of my watch just sky rocketed! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Gezzzzzz I really can’t afford my watch”! Doons

And yes, my friend, we are privileged!

1 Like

Hi. I saw a nice little video about the watch on You tube this morning. Also found this Android 11 watch available in August from Aliexpress:

Lokmat Appllp 2 Pro Android Smart Watch 6G+128G Storage 4G Network Dual Camera Smartwatches With Power Bank Heart Rate Monitor.

Full specs on Ali.
N

1 Like

Thanks for that tip, found videos of both watches on YouTube. Looking really great, can’t wait to try it out :+1:

2 Likes

Pablo, I didn’t understand anything you told me. Just in case, I clarify that I did not want to bother anyone. It was just a comment to laugh a little (laugh at myself). I love the group and the watches. I’m not asking for any discount or anything. I delete the previous comment.

4 Likes

Oh ok… Sorry if I didn’t understand.
Maybe it was a joke lost in translation… It sounded like you were very upset about it…
No problem, I will also delete my post because it makes no sense to leave it.
My mistake, no problem @Miguel_Rodriguez1 :+1:

6 Likes