Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Year long wait for the correct NFC chips… Too long.
The only one available is only capable of opening doors etc…
Not ok for secure payment.

3 Likes

@mgk The code is working for me.
Price is down to $199 USD using the code.
Not sure how you are getting €200 Euro price…? That’s ridiculous

So - tested again and it is working for with and without booster dock:
Before coupon $219 USD - after $199 USD

1 Like

So - just so everyone understands - when you buy in Europe from Aliexpress there will always be 10 - 20% tax added to any purchase.

1 Like

It is same as mostly all the others - it is splash proof.
They are not going to try and trick people into thinking it is ok for swimming or leaving on in a bath for example.

1 Like

If you use the link at the top post now and use the code - you will get a free BT watch.
I used PayPal - no problem.
Send me order number when done.
Was this you cancelling ?

1 Like

So - the interesting thing is - Only @Dotsfar has got the free BT watch so far because he is the only one who actually paid lol
Incredible - after waiting so long no one buys it.
I think it’s obvious why not many Android Watches are coming @noidremained :joy:

4 Likes

I would have bought immediately but I await independent reviews of the watch to confirm all the specs. My experience with Lemfo on two previous occasions when I purchased (based on their advertised specifications) what was delivered had significantly lower specs e.g. camera size, battery size and water resistance level.
As soon as some independent reviews are available to confirm the specs, I will definately be buying.

3 Likes

Good research, thank you. It sounds like a good plan.

3 Likes

Yep, I totally understand.
I was just letting you all know how it looks from their side.
@SmartWatch_Ticks will be getting a review sample soon.

1 Like

Well we probably all have our reasons, but unfortunately Full Android watches are not very well known by people, most are stunned when I show them what my watch can do.

I for my part would rather have had a square watch with much much more battery. I’m afraid this one won’t last even a full day, for my usage pattern with WiFi and mobile data always on, even though the enthusiastic reports from dev team sounds promising. Still I want one, just to get to know the Android 11 solution, while it may not get to be my daily driver, unless it can hold power for a full day (not even nights, there I charge them).

2 Likes

I didn’t order a power bank so that one isn’t me. My PayPal issue may be related to me using my tablet instead of my computer which I’m away from until next week. Or it could be a bank issue.

I actually don’t even want a BT watch. Just last week Kospet offered me a free Tank watch in exchange for an Amazon review. I passed.

I understand…
No worries. :+1:

I really like it’s got 4 physical buttons and 3 cameras, that’s going to be very useful :crazy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If it wasn’t just typical marking tricks, it could actually be very useful, if we could map the extra buttons to stopwatch etc. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@pablo11 thanks for your reply, I will give it another try… and come back with the results.

1 Like

Shocking!..

I cant see nothing new… no nfc, wrong place camera, no flash…
Any good point?
I think Kospet Optimus 2 is better.
Am I wrong?

2 Likes

I think this photo is a fake! There are no buttons or camera on the left side of the watch on the pictures I’ve seen.

1 Like

No, not fake, but mirrored. You can see the text on the edge is mirrored. Could be a simple mistake.

1 Like

The photo is flipped

android 11 and 6 GB ram is new, but I agree Optimus 2 might still be a better daily driver because of the camera

3 Likes