Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

No issues here on LEM16_EN_V1.1_20220707

1 Like

ā€¦same here, no problems.

1 Like

Lokmat V1.1 20220707
I have not tested again since the first day. I have just tried again on another PC and still frozen.
After rebooting the watch, it finally works.

3 Likes

Thanks @Eric_Crochemore
That is what I was going to suggest if it failed after installing the driver - because that was the advice I was given too.
Driver will not initialise until PC is rebooted - DOH !!! :joy:

2 Likes

By the way people - after much testing - I have realised that A11 is very particular about app API version.
For example - to test writing to storage I used my favourite explorer ā€œspeed software Root Explorerā€

However - I have since discovered that it is not compatible with A11 - no fault of the OS.
I downloaded FX Explorer from the play store and it works fine.
@SmartWatch_Ticks and I can both confirm that newer API apps can write to storage with no issue.
On firmware v1.1 on both devices.

Still lots to do but this was an important discovery.
Strangely, it does not happen on A12 - but it does with A11ā€¦ Go figure :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

@Dotsfar in normal (frequent) usage the watch uses 1% of battery life every six minutes (with programs like IVPN and Syncthing always running in the background with other open apps). I forgot to plug in my phone last night, and the phone only used 7% from a full charge, but IVPN and Syncthing were not running in the background then.

3 Likes

Ok, thats around same experience I have with SIM on, 10% pr. hour, so difficult to reach a full day.

2 Likes

Inbuilt browser and google working fine for me so far :+1:

My version is : LEM16_EN_V1.1_20220707

Hi,

I had a problem on the integrated browser and on Google when I wanted to install Antutu nothing was launching in download therefore impossible to download Antutu.

I then installed Chrome and Firefox applications and there I was able to download Antutu without problem.

On the other hand, I had no problem copying and pasting the watch faces from my pc to the clockskin folder.

Version of my watch: EN_V1.1_20220707

Installed the SPD driver on my PC ( as Administrator ), restart the PC and the LEM16.
Result : the same procedure as before, not possible to drag and drop

clockskin transfer : thank you so much for this fantastic tool. Much more easier than to do it with drag and drop.
I had no problem with it, it runs !!

3 Likes

Same experience I had the last days:
in flight mode : more than 3 days
with erverything : on 10-12 hours
I have to switch in flight mode before going to bed, otherwise the battery is empty in the morning. Perhaps this has something to do with the poor signal reception
( LTE / 2g ) at home.

First experiences with my own watchfaces: they all were OK on my Genesis, but after copy them to my Lem16 there is much re-work to do.
Battery symbols must be moved to the left.
Touchpoints probably have other parameters now (e.g. weather).
I have also noticed that the lift to wake function works much more slowly or not at all with my own watchfaces.

2 Likes

Well, in fact thereā€™s no problem of drivers on the PCs. Itā€™s the watch that i rebooted.

5 Likes

Great to hear :+1:

Thatā€™s good information. Thanks.
They just said rebootā€¦ So, stupidly I assumed they meant the PC :joy:
Thanks @Eric_Crochemore :+1:

2 Likes

Another strange point today:try to update the weather. (Touchpoint on my watchface)
Suddenly the lift to wake function was disabled and the watch has forgotten the wlan password. Put in the password and enable lift to wake again, now it is running,
Hmā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming this wasnt a stock watchface ? Non stock watches faces we know are affecting the raise to wake function ( but stock ones are fine )

1 Like

I havenā€™t been able to reproduce the Chrome download and video playing issues. However for me Chrome is always in circle mode regardless of the square/circle setting. No other app does this.

And this probably isnā€™t a bug but itā€™s something Iā€™ve never encountered before with any device. Up to now connecting to wifi wasnā€™t a problem, but today I couldnā€™t connect until I changed from randomized MAC to device MAC.

This was my own watchface, no stock one. I know they affect the lift to wake function, but what was new for me: the parameter for lift to wake was disabled by someone/something. Since my last changes some hours ago everything runs OK right now (including lift to wake with my watchface).

2 Likes