Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

I understand sir… :grinning:
it is deeply regretted, becuse this is Android 11… Maybe can be powerfull

PUB-G on a watch?

@pablo11 received the watch finally. It’s on 1.5 OTA, is there any issues regarding 1.6? I can try to pass them to the team.

Apparently video call was upside down on quite a few issued from the factory with 1.6 installed.
And you can’t downgrade from 1.6.

They already know this though.
I told the solution provider weeks ago.

I’d be interested to hear if your video calling has any issues with upside down video or audio dropping out when Google assistant is being used and you recieve or make a video call.

Cheers

Hi, I need some help with my APPLLP 4 Pro. I cannot for the life of me get live notifications from my Google Voice app. I’ve turned on unrestricted data usage and turned off battery optimization. I don’t have battery saver on, and yet I STILL don’t get my notifications from it? Any ideas or help would be appreciated, thank you

3 Likes

It seems I had forgotten the first step in “optimization, clean task, app list”. So silly of me! Thank you so much for pointing me to this article, I had searched in the forum but nothing was popping up. Works like a charm now, take care!

4 Likes

Your welcome. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello sir, i found bug on lemfo 16 version 1.6 on maps, the display stuck here… so i cant navigate the maps

2 Likes

Exactly right @vladimir_lutzu
Thanks.

If that doesn’t work I would be very surprised because there would be hundreds of people who have the problem.

To easily update play services, go to Settings / apps / play services and scroll down to advanced settings for the app.
Tap on the line which says “installed from play store”. This will take you to the play store update for play services (which is usually hidden).
Then update it.
Follow up with play store update by going to the settings menu in the play store app and click on the version number.

Cheers

It’s usually play services and webview that need updating :+1:

Problem solved…
Just go to playstore
Settings
Update playstore

Done

1 Like

Jolly good :+1:
Thanks

I have checked with Maria and she said 1.6 will be released this week, since I am on 1.5, I will check these claims before updating to see if it is software related.

If you upgrade to v1.6, you can not downgrade back to v1.5.
As long as you understand this, no worries.
The pixart BT + sensor chip cannot go back from v1.6.
Up until v1.6, you can flash up and down versions.
When you flash back from v1.6 you will be fine until the Pix chip firmware. This is where it fails.

Just so you know :+1:

1 Like

Isn’t it possible to flash Pixart via WiiteDFU? Also wondering if the OTA they are going to release has other changes except the sleep algorithm, if not I can upgrade now.

Has anyone managed to use the build-in heart rate sensor with a third party fitness tracker app?

Yes it is. Usually.
But from v1.6 you can’t download the Pix chip firmware because there is a “no downgrade flag” set on the chip.

Well that’s not good. Wondering the reason behind it. It is Saturday now and still no OTA, I don’t understand why is Maria giving false ETAs.