Android 10 on Lemfo LEM X?

Hi
Im wondering is there any way to port android 10 from other devices like Kospet optimus 2 into our beloved LEM X ? Its been a long time stocking on android 7.1.1

2 Likes

Not that we know of.
Maybe have a look on XDA.

1 Like

Good morning, on XDA, they published a supposed rom with Android 10, has someone brave tried it? Cheers

Hi Miguel
I just found a android 10 ROM for Lemfo LEM X but this rom as the owner says doesn’t have Gapps and no twrp, I’m not tested yet but going to. wish me luck :grin:

you can download it from this link :
https://www.file.io/kGXl/download/8Zgg5ssiVlVY

2 Likes

Aramis good day, you are very brave. I wish you luck!!!. Please let us know how it went later.

Just don’t expect your imei or Wi-Fi and BT mac address to be ok after trying this.
Fair warning :+1:

3 Likes

So what should we do ? is there any stable way to update ?

Definitely not.

well, that’s no problem, you’ll find twrp for it here on the forum and gapps you can download from opengapps and install through twrp

2 Likes

Surely people who are going to go as far as to flash a custom rom would know this ---- right?
Next thing will be “what happened to my IMEI number?” :rofl:

4 Likes

After flashing on Ticwis Max, the camera also doesn’t work, but the sensor and auto-rotate work. I also managed to fix the black screen problem

3 Likes

@Aramis_Lak Good morning, were you able to test Android 10 on El Lemfo Lem X? If so, how does it work? Greetings.

Android 10 is not possible for LEM X.
Not without losing your nvram data and being unable to use gapps as a result anyway…

3 Likes

Thanks and sorry for asking again. What happens is that the Lemfo Lem X was my first Smartwatch and I found it super!!! And it makes me nostalgic that it is so outdated. Greeting.

1 Like

Hello Pablo, I bought Lemfo Lem X, it also arrived directly at the Lemfo Shop AliExpress, I tried out other Lem x Roms, Lem x flickers light, dark, now I wanted to go back to the original firmware from DMN_DM19_LEMX_20190522 because in a conversation in the forum you said that new LemX other displays are installed please help

I answered in the other thread.
You only need to post in one place :joy:

1 Like