Ambient / Always on Display on Kospet Prime

Hi,

I am new here and had a few question.

1. Will there be an always on display coming to Kospet Prime like how it is on the Thor 5 Pro.
  2. If there is a possibility to activate this feature anyway?

Any info on this would be helpful. This is my first smartwatch and I really like it.

Thanks in advance for any help wit the answers.

Brat (India)

This answer is no due to the type of screen . Thankyou

2 Likes

Hey Tim, what do you think of the LCD screen versus AMOLED?

I’ll be honest mate i am very happy with it and also screen on Lem10 . You can hardly tell the difference in my opinion . Loving the Prime at the moment :+1:

1 Like

Excellent. The Prime will be next for me then!:grinning:

1 Like

Its really that good . And again like Lem10 amazing for running . Gps fast and accurate :+1:

1 Like

Just the difference is when we are using them in dark…
Amoled screens looks so beautiful.

You can find some good apps but they will drain a lot of battery .

Yeah but…
Pro versus Prime screen size…

1 Like

Both lcd and same mtk chipset so why not! But it might drain battery fast. Lcd has backight!!! Optimal would be tranflective lcd.

2 Likes

Thanks Tim. Much appreciated…I only wish there was… :slight_smile:

I guess time to buy myself one of those Thor 5 Pro. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Always on works on both AMOLED (f.e. Kospet Hope) and LCD (f.e. Omate Rise: has LCD and always on screen!) AMOLEDs should be less powerconsuming (black areas don’t use energy on AMOLED), but the strange thing is: My Omate Rise (LCD, 570mAh) has much longer battery life in always on mode than my Kospet Prime (AMOLED, 600mAh)!

Unfortnately, the Omate Rise has a lot of drawbacks, like: you can’t ‘square’ the display, so most apps are useless on this watch phone.

The kospet prime doesnt have a Amoled screen and has a much bigger battery than 600mah . As for the prime screen advice i gave it is just a precaution . Thanks