Always on display

hello to all, I would like to know if there are any apps that leave the dial of the watch as in a low consumption but let’s say the screen does not turn off … as a type always on display. thanks to everyone.

Oct 21, 2018 13:19:28 GMT 1 juancodert said:
hello to all, I would like to know if there are any apps that leave the dial of the watch as in a low consumption but let's say the screen does not turn off ... as a type always on display. thanks to everyone.

in one word: no.

i tried some with the lem x and the lem4p and they’ve stand quite nice for none supportive watches of this feature. if you like to try i can give you the ones i tried.

Oct 21, 2018 15:32:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 21, 2018 13:19:28 GMT 1 juancodert said:
hello to all, I would like to know if there are any apps that leave the dial of the watch as in a low consumption but let’s say the screen does not turn off … as a type always on display. thanks to everyone.

in one word: no.

i tried some with the lem x and the lem4p and they’ve stand quite nice for none supportive watches of this feature. if you like to try i can give you the ones i tried.

Perfect if you do not mind, I would appreciate the ones you have tried, I found one called always on amoled, and at the moment it complies with the function … but the same has one that uses less battery.

juancodert

gladly:)

i tried this ones:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartwatch.amoled.smartwatch

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softdroid.display.onscreen.clock

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jzz.the.it.solutions.always.on.display.amoled

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomer.alwayson

Oct 21, 2018 16:03:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:juancodert

gladly:)

i tried this ones:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartwatch.amoled.smartwatch

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softdroid.display.onscreen.clock

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jzz.the.it.solutions.always.on.display.amoled

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomer.alwayson

for your taste … which has been the one that you liked the best and the best result?

But lem x have ips screen(he will eat u batary fast) … its not amoled

Oct 21, 2018 16:49:33 GMT 1 virgomer said:
But lem x have ips screen(he will eat u batary fast) ... its not amoled

the one that I have installed allows the graduation of the brightness ... I have it put to the min since they are the instructions that gives the developer for ips panels
Oct 21, 2018 16:49:33 GMT 1 virgomer said:
But lem x have ips screen(he will eat u batary fast) ... its not amoled

i know but one of them worked quite fine for almost 6hrs so worth to try (do'nt ask which just do'nt remember:))

Hi! The screen isnt amoled? What a disappointment. I thought that it was… It does not make sense to use always on display without an amoled screen.

Hi Sonia, I’m wondering if you have tried this on lem7. How was the battery life with lem7 always on?
I just want to estimate how long will the lem8 can last with always on. I assume lem 7 and 8 are same as of amoled and battery size.

Nov 7, 2018 2:00:09 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Hi Sonia, I'm wondering if you have tried this on lem7. How was the battery life with lem7 always on? I just want to estimate how long will the lem8 can last with always on. I assume lem 7 and 8 are same as of amoled and battery size.

yes, the only watches that could stand more time with these kind of apps are the lem x and the lem4pro which what is interesting they are'nt amoled and the lem7 and most 1.4" watches are:)

Nov 7, 2018 3:41:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 7, 2018 2:00:09 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Hi Sonia, I’m wondering if you have tried this on lem7. How was the battery life with lem7 always on?
I just want to estimate how long will the lem8 can last with always on. I assume lem 7 and 8 are same as of amoled and battery size.

yes, the only watches that could stand more time with these kind of apps are the lem x and the lem4pro which what is interesting they are’nt amoled and the lem7 and most 1.4" watches are:)

Did lem7 last more than 12hr with always on? As I recall, your normal use on lem7 was more than 12hr.
I wish someone has some number…with and without always on battery life comparison.

nekojiru55

nope:) not even 3hrs.

Oct 27, 2018 11:29:12 GMT 1 mbjabalquinto said:
Hi! The screen isnt amoled? What a disappointment. I thought that it was... It does not make sense to use always on display without an amoled screen.

you are right but still...amazing watch:)