Always on Amoled

I have today installed this great little app. Works fine. But the best thing is I can just touch the screen to wake up my watch faces rather than use that arm raise function that is very hit or miss…I’ve even got my random watch face app working as well…

1 Like

What is this app? Please!

1 Like

Always on Amoled. It’s in the play store. Smartwatchticks has a YouTube clip about it. Always on display.Great little app

2 Likes

Thank you!

I went to the play store there are at least 60 Apps that came up. So I went YouTube and Smartwatch Ticks channel, found the video and posted the URL here.

On the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomer.alwayson

2 Likes

This is one of the biggest battery draining apps i have ever used .

1 Like

Good to know. I’m not usually into apps for the watches. I like to design. But I thought I’d give this one a try!

There is also the issue that over time the screen may - may not suffer from screen burn

3 Likes

Yes I believe you could be right about the battery situation. Just noticed that I’m now down on power. It’s a shame as it’s a. Great fix for the crap arm raising feature that doesn’t work very well. I like the fact I can just touch thee display and the face appears. Can’t be doing with pressing those dodgy buttons too much. Maybe you guys know of a better fix
Regards
Jim

There isnt another option although a new ( non full android watch ) has a feature we would love to see . The lemfo SG2

However we dont support these watches here

Thanks Andy I have removed that. App now.it was draining the battery at an alarming rate.im sure someone will crack it eventually.

:joy::joy: i did warn you . Its a killer

1 Like

Have you tried Universal Launcher? Its arm raise feature seems to work better than the stock one.

2 Likes

That is very true :+1:

Thanks Guys
I have UL new gen in there. And your right it is better than the stock version. I’ve even lobbed the SIM card out today. I don’t use it as a phone. I like big watches and different faces is a no brainier for me. Is there an app like wii watch 2 I can use…wii watch doesn’t like UL I’m told.

Try watchdroid. Most people here use it, it’s much better.

2 Likes

Thanks I will give it a go.

Don’t forget to delete wiiwatch before to make watchdroid work.

I did delete wiiwatch a while back. The app has gone but left some files behind…I’m not sure if these will effect watchdroid. In my settings it says about remote music etc connect wiiwatch…not sure.

Normaly it should work if you delete all app date before deleting the App. Just check out if it work, if not we will find a solution.

1 Like