Allcall W2 Aliexpress order

Anyone else having problems with Aliexpress delivering this watch? Ordered on the 18th July and had the shipment cancelled by seller 2 times. Not sure about opening a dispute or not, and the only reponse I got from seller is “we check”.   Just wondered if any you lot had a similar experience and what was the outcome?

Most of the people are waiting for the shipment to be delivered.

Including Smartwatch Ticks

I did order two times and cancel because no silver color

I have the watch already but an early special release as I was working on the firmware.
We managed to get a couple for the competition winners on the Face community as a special favour from KingWear.
The reason for the delay is the strap has had to be changed - just as it was going into production.
This is a good thing because it was a little uncomfortable…
Anyway - they will be sending them fairly soon - once production is running as planned.

Ok then, guessing I’ll be holding out a while longer. Just wish they kept me informed.

Thanks for your inputs.

So my order has just been cancelled by seller citing, no stock discontinued. Going by what i’ve read in these forums, the watch is still not in production… so telling me discontinued is a poor reply?

Think i’ll go for the KW88 pro instead and buy in the uk… but trouble deciding?

Sept 24, 2018 19:13:19 GMT 1 Andyone said:
So my order has just been cancelled by seller citing, no stock discontinued. Going by what i've read in these forums, the watch is still not in production... so telling me discontinued is a poor reply?

Think i’ll go for the KW88 pro instead and buy in the uk… but trouble deciding?

I never ordered… But tired of waiting.

Going for KW88 PRO only

Cheers

not any news on them there?