AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017(16+2) Changelog?

Cheers pablo11 for the hard work!

Was just curious about the changelog of AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017(16+2) firmware for AllCall W1. People have been reporting about bluetooth connection drop etc. issues with the stock firmware. It would be great if a brief changelog could be provided for this new firmware.

Thanks in advance.

Dec 22, 2017 5:50:55 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Was just curious about the changelog of AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017(16+2) firmware for AllCall W1. People have been reporting about bluetooth connection drop etc. issues with the stock firmware. It would be great if a brief changelog could be provided for this new firmware.

Thanks in advance.

They didn't give me a change log unfortunately. It has some bug fixes. It is not designed to work with third party BT apps like watch Droid. It uses a different protocol. The built-in WiiWatch system works ok. They have stopped the screen lighting up for notifications to save battery.

Thanks for the info pablo11.

And what about the stock firmware…does it support Watch Droid? If not then is there any way to use WD on W1?

Also pablo11 i wanted to know whether the BT Call feature works flawlessly on this watch or not. Like connection drop issues etc. and whether on bluetooth drop and reconnect it will again have to load the phonebook or not?

Thanks

Dec 22, 2017 12:30:01 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
Thanks for the info pablo11.

And what about the stock firmware…does it support Watch Droid? If not then is there any way to use WD on W1?

Also pablo11 i wanted to know whether the BT Call feature works flawlessly on this watch or not. Like connection drop issues etc. and whether on bluetooth drop and reconnect it will again have to load the phonebook or not?

Thanks

BT calling works very well.
You cannot use third party BT apps with this because the new protocol does not support it
However, the built-in BT app (WiiWatch) is now extremely good and works fine on the watch.

Thanks for the prompt reply pablo11.

If BT calling is working nicely, as you have stated, then its fine! that is the main feature i was looking forward to.

I also hope that its battery lasts a few years and that i get a replacement battery somewhere when the stock one goes dead.

Keep up the good work!

Dec 22, 2017 5:50:55 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Thanks in advance.

They didn't give me a change log unfortunately. It has some bug fixes. It is not designed to work with third party BT apps like watch Droid. It uses a different protocol. The built-in WiiWatch system works ok. They have stopped the screen lighting up for notifications to save battery.
Hi.

With all due respect, I do not know how you can say that WiiWatch works well.

We are many users that never worked for us.

Best regards.

cyborg
i’m using kw99 which is the same as the W1 and i also do’nt have any problem with wiiwatch i actually think it works really well BUT i do’nt use M2D or Watch Droid when i use the wiiwatch just to check if it has any probelms and i did’nt have any. i have’nt used it with M2D and even if i did, i do’nt use M2D with BT but with 3G Watch Droid on the other hand needs BT so i do’nt know how it behave with Wiiwatch all together ( a user said that they work fine together after an update).

Hello,
Thanks for your answer soniasophie9697.
I bought the watch on the 26th of November 2017 and today I finally managed to connect with Wii Watch and the phone (Galaxy S4).
Watching the video of Wii Watch 1.2 on the channel, I realized that previously does not match the BT of the phone with the clock, the user simply accesses the application directly.

Steps I’ve done before:

1. Phone > Settings > BT > Pair with the clock.
  2. Phone > Wii Watch > Search.
  3. It did not work.

Steps I do now:

1. I omit this step (BT unlinked).
  2. Phone > Wii Watch > Search.
  3. It works.

It takes a while to connect but it does it well.
I think it was a stupidity on my part not to have done well from the beginning.
Even so there are several users unhappy with the application.
Previously I used Watch Droid and it works very well but you can not use all the functions of the clock, however you can reply to WhatsApp. With Wii Watch I have not succeeded. I’m still investigating.

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Yep, to use WiiWatch you are never supposed to use the phone BT settings.
Just have to turn BT on. Both phone and watch.
The use the WiiWatch app on the phone to connect.
That’s it. Done.

May 8, 2018 22:02:40 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Yep, to use WiiWatch you are never supposed to use the phone BT settings. Just have to turn BT on. Both phone and watch. The use the WiiWatch app on the phone to connect. That's it. Done.

Ok. I did not know, I found out in the channel video. Thank you very much. Best regards.