AllCall random Contacts sorting issue

Hi everyone,
Recently i have been facing one curious issue with AllCall W1. When the watch is synced with my phone through bluetooth for calls and i sync the phonebook under Bluetooth Calls menu, all the Contacts are jumbled up and listed/sorted randomly instead of being shown alphabetically-wise.

This makes it really difficult to find a specific contact from the jumbled phonebook.

Any work arounds/solutions for this issue would be great!

Thanks

bump…

Total shot in the dark - have you synced your contacts using the “contacts” folder?

Feb 28, 2018 0:59:39 GMT 1 esteve said:
Total shot in the dark - have you synced your contacts using the "contacts" folder?

I didnt get you. I went to Bluetooth Call -> Phonebook -> pressed SYNC. thats it!
Mar 10, 2018 16:08:44 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
Feb 28, 2018 0:59:39 GMT 1 esteve said:
Total shot in the dark - have you synced your contacts using the "contacts" folder?

I didnt get you. I went to Bluetooth Call -> Phonebook -> pressed SYNC. thats it!

first you have to sync via the "contacts" folder on the watch and then via bt calls app:)

Mar 10, 2018 17:49:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 10, 2018 16:08:44 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
I didnt get you. I went to Bluetooth Call → Phonebook → pressed SYNC. thats it!

first you have to sync via the "contacts" folder on the watch and then via bt calls app:)

Hi sophie. thanks for joining in!

I have already synced the contacts via the “contacts” folder and all of them are stored in the watch itself. however, the bluetooth contacts disappear everytime the bluetooth connection breaks. so when i resync the contacts in the “bluetooth calls” menu, they do sync but ALL of them are randomly sorted! so the problem is still there.

Mar 13, 2018 15:18:05 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Mar 10, 2018 17:49:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
first you have to sync via the “contacts” folder on the watch and then via bt calls app:)

I have already synced the contacts via the “contacts” folder and all of them are stored in the watch itself. however, the bluetooth contacts disappear everytime the bluetooth connection breaks. so when i resync the contacts in the “bluetooth calls” menu, they do sync but ALL of them are randomly sorted! so the problem is still there.

true, that happens and yes, you have to do this every time you connect them:)

Mar 13, 2018 19:20:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 13, 2018 15:18:05 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

I hope they come up with a fix for the random sorting issue in their future updates (if any).
Mar 18, 2018 7:04:26 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Mar 13, 2018 19:20:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I hope they come up with a fix for the random sorting issue in their future updates (if any).

most likely it is a very new feature and i'm sure they are working to improve it and hopefully we get more features from them for our watches:)

that would be nice!