All Call W2 is a reality

Yeah guys. Have a confirmed news from their marketing guy. Allcall W2 is set to launch in April 2018.

It would be IP68. With 520mah battery and 2.0 megapixel camera.

Shape would be totally different from W1.

Sports watch types.

Mar 18, 2018 17:10:52 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Yeah guys. Have a confirmed news from their marketing guy. Allcall W2 is set to launch in April 2018.

Sports watch types.

that sounds really interesting:) the ip68 is important for me.

Mar 18, 2018 20:23:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sports watch types.

that sounds really interesting:) the ip68 is important for me.

Sonia,

Is it worth waiting or any other watch presently with same specs or higher? Please recommend.

Deepak

i think the recent watches as the w1 and the H2 are great choices i have the kw99 and i got to say with working out and lots of usage it’s durability is way better than the H2 which i loved so much cos it has the most amazing battery life with full usage of 3g, gps and even bt all together the whole day. the downside of the kw99 is the ram and storage which i’m sure will be upgraded in the new watches and the BIG downside of the H2 is it’s place of the speaker mine did’nt last a week before it got corrosion and for now i can’t use it cos it also lost a magnet on the back cover. if there will be an upgraded of the H2 i will go for it and if not i’ll wait for the new watches and i think it is better to wait and then make the decision if to go with new one or not:)

520mAh sounds very good!

Mar 19, 2018 16:33:16 GMT 1 mgk said:
520mAh sounds very good!

trust me that does'nt say anything i had zgpax s82 with 700mAh battey and still was a crap of watch it is more software matter than the battery capacity. but still better to have more power:)

Sonia, what I meant was, is there any other watch in current that beats the specs that we would get in Allcall W2?

Or is it better to wait for W2.

Mar 20, 2018 2:19:55 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Sonia, what I meant was, is there any other watch in current that beats the specs that we would get in Allcall W2?

it is better to wait:)

Mar 20, 2018 4:25:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 20, 2018 2:19:55 GMT 1 Deepak said:

it is better to wait:)

Ok thanks.

Apart from W2, any other existing or upcoming model to watch for.

Mar 19, 2018 16:53:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 19, 2018 16:33:16 GMT 1 mgk said:
520mAh sounds very good!

trust me that does’nt say anything i had zgpax s82 with 700mAh battey and still was a crap of watch it is more software matter than the battery capacity. but still better to have more power:)

Yes, of course you are right. But the newer watches have more battery capacity and that is the right way to get a watch which you can use for more than one day. I think with approx. 600 mAH and the right software you can get 2-3 days with 3g on all the time. My next watch should fulfill this requirement.

Mar 20, 2018 10:27:41 GMT 1 mgk said:

trust me that does’nt say anything i had zgpax s82 with 700mAh battey and still was a crap of watch it is more software matter than the battery capacity. but still better to have more power:)

Yes, of course you are right. But the newer watches have more battery capacity and that is the right way to get a watch which you can use for more than one day. I think with approx. 600 mAH and the right software you can get 2-3 days with 3g on all the time. My next watch should fulfill this requirement.

Mgk, any particular model in your mind? Existing or upcoming?

And Sonia, the question is still on - Apart from W2, any other existing or upcoming model to watch for?

i’m not sure about the capacity of the battery on the H2 but with 3g and gps 24\7 i get more then 24hrs of usage almost 2 days and with using wifi and bt i get a full day of usage. i think the most important thing about the new watches is durabilty to stand in different conditions and upgraded software.

Sonia, please throw some light on this as well -

Apart from W2, any other existing or upcoming model to watch for?

Mar 20, 2018 17:13:19 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Sonia, please throw some light on this as well -

Apart from W2, any other existing or upcoming model to watch for?

yep, most likely the KW watches will be upgraded as the popular kw88 and the kw99 and we might see watches with upgraded firmware too:) soon we'll know. 

Mar 20, 2018 11:00:14 GMT 1 Deepak said:

Mgk, any particular model in your mind? Existing or upcoming?

And Sonia, the question is still on - Apart from W2, any other existing or upcoming model to watch for?

I have no particular model in mind. My existing D5 is more than 2 years old now, has not enough battery power for more than a day, sometines ( if the 3g-connection is not good enough ) less than a day and that is not enough to leave the normal smartphone at home. I am still waiting for new models, because I believe there will be a better one for me than the existing ones.

There is a link but no info yet:
www.allcall.hk/allcallw2.html

Sports watch types.

It is April… no sign of it yet.

To be IP68 it will not be able to put the antennas in the bands.  So it will be interesting to see if there is any change in signal quality for 3G/Wifi/BT/GPS

Does anyone really use a camera on a watch ?  Takes more space and power… I prefer to have no camera.

520mA comes at a size cost… These watchs are big enough as they are.

The W1 has a great shape… interested to see what the new shape will look like.

Me too waiting anxiously for the W2.

Fingers crossed.

Finally, it’s available on GEARBEST.

The posting is incomplete… But it’s there.