All all WE BT calling

Any one know when we can expect left Bluetooth calling app for the allcall W2? Tia.

Jul 6, 2018 20:06:20 GMT 1 dles said:
Any one know when we can expect left Bluetooth calling app for the allcall W2? Tia.

what you mean no bluetooth calling,do you have the watch.

Hi. Yes I got the W2 from gearbest. Tried out a few things with it and so far so good but no Bluetooth calling. I believe it’s on its way but don’t know when.

Because is Android 7 OS

Jul 7, 2018 11:58:25 GMT 1 leafar said:
Because is Android 7 OS

Would be really great, if you could upload a video showcasing the basic functions of the watch.

I’d really appreciate it :+1:

i do not own the watch,i want it to buy but no BT calling.

Jul 12, 2018 0:06:20 GMT 1 leafar said:
i do not own the watch,i want it to buy but no BT calling.

Sorry, I accidentally misquoted you.
I meant to ask dles :sweat_smile:

I have the watch and I can confirm again - as I did already in the other thread - there is no BT calling
I keep explaining this over and over again - for Android 7 onward there is no BT calling available and it will be quite a while before it happens.

for whoever still interested in using BT calling with AllCall W2 , here is the great news !

now you can download Android app “Watch Droid” from play store for both watch and mobile and enjoy full features of BT calling through the app , knowing that play store recent policy prevented the cool features in the app but you stil can send the developer privet through their email and they wiill guide you through some steps to downgrade the app on both watch and mobile to reuse the BT calling on AllCall W2
keep me posted with your progress on this